Airline Status Match Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2015, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by benberg2013
I received reply confirming status match 9 days after sending request, so it seems within the next few days it should be confirmed for you.

Others,however, have reported much shorter waiting times - see this link - http://statusmatcher.com/report/51542
Got it, and was 9 days just like you said.
Old Feb 3, 2015, 1:46 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by djtsukasa
Got it, and was 9 days just like you said.
Thanks for the feedback ^
Old Feb 3, 2015, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by benberg2013
Thanks for the feedback ^
Will wait for the card now, and use that to match others!
Old Feb 3, 2015, 11:43 am

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
Has anybody ever gotten their TK Elite pack in the US, after getting the match?
Old Feb 4, 2015, 12:58 am

I got approved for Lufthansa Gold to Air Berlin Gold within 7 days.

Still no decision about Lufthansa Gold to Turkish Airlines Gold since 6 weeks.
Old Feb 4, 2015, 4:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP, JL JGC, Hyatt Glob
Yes, though took a very long time.

Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
Has anybody ever gotten their TK Elite pack in the US, after getting the match?
Old Feb 5, 2015, 4:02 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Im currently BAEC silver (OW Sapphire) and would like to have status on *A, preferably gold of course, but actually anything to get me started would be a bonus (I have several intra european flights booked, but not enough to earn status). Not really sure which would be best for me, but to get started I tried this.

Match to Turkish airlines - Declined
Match to gulf air - matched, but only to silver status (so little use in future status matches).

Will be flying Austrian and Turkish airlines more in the next year with confirmed bookings and need to decide which programme to start crediting to. Any advice would be great
Old Feb 5, 2015, 12:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by englisha
Im currently BAEC silver (OW Sapphire) and would like to have status on *A, preferably gold of course, but actually anything to get me started would be a bonus (I have several intra european flights booked, but not enough to earn status). Not really sure which would be best for me, but to get started I tried this.

Match to Turkish airlines - Declined
Match to gulf air - matched, but only to silver status (so little use in future status matches).

Will be flying Austrian and Turkish airlines more in the next year with confirmed bookings and need to decide which programme to start crediting to. Any advice would be great
See post #976 above.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 1:19 pm

Programs: TK Gold, Alitalia Gold, AB Gold, MPC, SPG Gold, IHG, Marriott Silvr, BW Plat, AA, BA, JP
Thumbs up Gulf Air Gold to Air Berlin Gold

Received email confirmation of status match to Air Berlin Gold (updated on my topbonus online account too), I had sent copy of my Gulf Air Gold card about 3 weeks back.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 12:50 pm
Suspended

I just saw this status match report - http://statusmatcher.com/report/51789 - I do not believe this report at all.

If you look at this report http://statusmatcher.com/report/31387 the same idea, and there are already comments on that report that it must be total rubbish.

And by the way, on the minimal chance that it is true, if anyone wants to try getting a match, it is very hard to find email addresses for miles and more, so this link might help.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 12:53 pm

Don't believe everything you read on the internet
Old Feb 19, 2015, 7:55 pm

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Trying to match my US Gold to Turkish and Air Canada.

Haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone else have suggestions for matches?
Old Feb 21, 2015, 1:12 am

Programs: TK Elite (*A Gold)
I am a SkyTeam Elite+. Successfully matched to OW Sapphire (airberlin) and *A Gold (TK) lately.

Turkish took me 4 emails, 4th one they replied, sent extra information etc (took 4 days). AB took me a week.

Won't be using my LH anymore... Got some flights booked the next months with EY, MH... eLt's see what privileges I get.
Old Feb 21, 2015, 7:32 am

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Etihad offering status matches to their Gold tier from any airline program except for Aer Lingus, airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways, and Virgin Australia. Offer good until March 15th 2015

https://mytraveltools.com/2015/02/et...-status-match/
Old Feb 21, 2015, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bgriz18
Etihad offering status matches to their Gold tier from any airline program except for Aer Lingus, airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways, and Virgin Australia. Offer good until March 15th 2015
https://mytraveltools.com/2015/02/et...-status-match/
I am Etihad Gold. It is the most useless elite status I have ever had.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.