Reload this Page >

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2017, 4:09 am

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Granite64
TK Elite is 37,5k in 24 months.
Or 25k in 1 year. BUT, that's for requalification. Initially, you need 40k in 1 year.
Old Jul 1, 2017, 9:36 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by zeer0
Or 25k in 1 year. BUT, that's for requalification. Initially, you need 40k in 1 year.
That's what I saw as well. With UA upping the award costs, looks like I'll go with OZ's program.
Old Jul 9, 2017, 9:12 am

Programs: United Premier Platinum
Aeromexico's Spanish/Mexico landing page for Club Premier lists Elite Match as one of the program features. However, it provides no more details than that.

The English landing page is exactly the same but without the match section.

Has it always been this way, or does this suggest status matches may be coming back to Aeromexico?
Old Jul 11, 2017, 6:16 am

Programs: BAEC back to silver, Flying Blue Silver
Originally Posted by mcrw00
Aeromexico's Spanish/Mexico landing page for Club Premier lists Elite Match as one of the program features. However, it provides no more details than that.
Actually, if you select 'elite match' and then 'politicas del programas' you will see the conditions. It looks more like a 6 month challenge than a match to me.
Also, the match/challenge requires a 'Club Premier Corporativo'. account, instead of a regular account.

Last edited by Great_circle; Jul 11, 2017 at 6:41 am
Old Jul 16, 2017, 8:48 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
JetBlue is currently matching
Old Jul 16, 2017, 9:13 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Us airline status only. Anyone with any status on (almost) any US airline except AA gold is being matched. Everyone else can do a challenge.
Old Jul 16, 2017, 9:14 pm

China Southern also has a status match out right now, and they're matching any status, even within Skyteam. However, good luck creating an account with them. I and many others have had no luck.
Old Jul 16, 2017, 9:15 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
except AA gold is being matched
Sort of weird that United and Delta Silvers get matched but not AA Gold...
Old Jul 16, 2017, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Sort of weird that United and Delta Silvers get matched but not AA Gold...
Right? I almost feel like they just forgot to mention it. Would be interesting to hear if any AA gold has tried to get matched and whether they were successful.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 1:37 am

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
AS MVP get nothing either
Old Jul 17, 2017, 2:38 am

China Southern also has a status match out right now, and they're matching any status, even within Skyteam. However, good luck creating an account with them. I and many others have had no luck.
I just made it through: http://skypearl.csair.com/en/

However, when I sent the email I received the following (bold mine):

Special notice: Overseas Elite membership status match program is designed for invited customers. We understand you may get the info from families, colleagues or friends, but limited by the quality control we’ll serve our invited customers at the first priority. If you are not in our current list please allow us a little longer time for process. We’ll try our best to serve you as soon as possible.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 3:18 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Originally Posted by jerry_greece
I just made it through: http://skypearl.csair.com/en/

However, when I sent the email I received the following (bold mine):
Applied for a status match this weekend, and received the same email. Hopefully, we get a positive response in a few days... ^

Last edited by Culture Guru; Jul 17, 2017 at 7:39 am
Old Jul 17, 2017, 6:43 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Cheers.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 12:47 pm

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Culture Guru
Applied for a status match this weekend, and received the same email. Hopefully, we get a positive response in a few days... ^
How did you make it through the Pearl frequent flyer sign up? I can't get it to send a confirmation to my US mobile number.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by ron187
How did you make it through the Pearl frequent flyer sign up? I can't get it to send a confirmation to my US mobile number.
Exactly. I've only heard of people being successful with non-US phone numbers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.