Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2012, 5:06 pm

Programs: The Golden status boy
Originally Posted by esquish
if anybody has an upcoming stay at a park inn anywhere, i'd gladly pay $50 toward it if you book it from my account. i know most people would value having the points for themselves more than that, but if you have two upcoming stays or would rather have the $50, message me.
Thanks for the laugh
Old May 9, 2012, 5:18 pm

Sorry if this is a silly question (I am new to this promo and the Radisson group), can I ask what exactly is an eligible rate to participate in what sounds like a great promo?

I have a Radisson Blue and a Park Inn just minutes away, would it be wise to try and status match with Radisson beforehand?

From the UK, so it looks like a 4.30am rise on the Tues to be make sure I successfully register in time.
Old May 9, 2012, 5:31 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Cool beans. Need hotel in Narita, Japan, so thats my Raddisson night (9000 JY), and other two are near by (DFW).
Old May 9, 2012, 7:57 pm

I did not see the online booking bonus. Where is that found?? Anyone? Thanks. Sorry I found it.

Last edited by skywalk; May 9, 2012 at 8:01 pm Reason: Found it.
Old May 9, 2012, 8:14 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Originally Posted by pazza2000
Sorry if this is a silly question (I am new to this promo and the Radisson group), can I ask what exactly is an eligible rate to participate in what sounds like a great promo?

I have a Radisson Blue and a Park Inn just minutes away, would it be wise to try and status match with Radisson beforehand?

From the UK, so it looks like a 4.30am rise on the Tues to be make sure I successfully register in time.
As per the T&Cs, any rate that earns Gold Points will qualify for this bonus.
Old May 9, 2012, 8:18 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Originally Posted by skywalk
I did not see the online booking bonus. Where is that found?? Anyone? Thanks. Sorry I found it.
From the Club Carlson website:

Make your reservation online and earn up to 3,000 bonus Gold Points®.

Every time you use clubcarlson.com or any of our hotel brand websites to make your reservation, you are eligible to receive an online booking bonus upon completion of your stay. And when you book online, you are always guaranteed our best online rate.*

For each online reservation stay:
Club Carlson members earn 1,000 Gold Points.
Club Carlson Silver and Gold Elite members earn 2,000 Gold Points.
Club Carlson Concierge members earn 3,000 Gold Points.

http://www.clubcarlson.com/offers/di...telBrandCode=&
Old May 9, 2012, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by TheBOSman
There is a Park Inn near the airport in Montreal, YUL. May be a little easier for some of us in the northeast than the others there.
There's also one in Vancouver, B.C. for those of us on the West Coast.
Old May 10, 2012, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by johndoe123
Read the T&C

Registration Begins At 12:01 AM CDT ON May 15, 2012. Terms and conditions apply.

The site just redirects when registration opens to another site (which is not live). If you set your computers date/time ahead you'll get stuck in a redirect loop.
OK Maybe it is too early for my brain to get this. What time zone are they using to open the registration?
Plus any link I use to Park Inn does not work. Are there any working links out there?
Old May 10, 2012, 8:24 am

Looks like I can take care of Park Inn here in Berlin for around 64 euros. Not bad....
Old May 10, 2012, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by rdaven2003
OK Maybe it is too early for my brain to get this. What time zone are they using to open the registration?
Plus any link I use to Park Inn does not work. Are there any working links out there?
CDT = Central Daylight Time
Old May 10, 2012, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by largeeyes
Looks like I can take care of Park Inn here in Berlin for around 64 euros. Not bad....
Not a bad hotel either
Old May 10, 2012, 11:13 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Club Carlson says on Facebook that stays booked before May 15 with check in on or after May 15 will be eligible for the promo:
https://www.facebook.com/clubcarlson...69842263143238
Old May 10, 2012, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by spankytoes
CDT = Central Daylight Time
Sometimes I amaze myself when I do not get something and when I do it is so simple. For some reason I was thinking CST which did not click with CDT!!!
OK not that I have that straight does anyone have a link for the Park Inn reg site? I have checked multiple locations and every link I find is a dead end?
Old May 10, 2012, 11:38 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
If we have to be present for check-out, can we use a Radisson room as a day-room? For example, book the LAX Radisson, check-in at 2pm/earlier with elite benefit, get some work done in the room, then check-out at night (and say that you had a red-eye and wanted some rest beforehand)?
Old May 10, 2012, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by spankytoes
Not a bad hotel either
Looks quite nice on the outside. Plus, it's close to the only decent burrito place in Berlin. I am flying out on Thursday to Paris for a weekend trip, so maybe I will check in Wednesday and out for my trip, gets me closer to TXL. Two birds, one stone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.