New Netflix Offer - 2500 AA miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Netflix Offer - 2500 AA miles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2012, 10:03 am

Programs: whatever comes with CCs
signed up using Citi card 2 weeks ago and points posted this week.

Earned around 12.5k miles combined for all the netflix offers. This is an incredibly easy way to earn miles
Old Nov 7, 2012, 8:42 am

Programs: Shamelessly Gold at Flying Burrito and AirTrain A+ Elite. Turkish Star Gold, 100k at Flying Eskimo
Anyone else has the problem where the AA netflix offer automatically redirects to a 1 free month promo page?

I have tried this on computer where I have never used Netflix before and cannot get to any payment page. I have never done it through AA.

Same for UA by the way

Minos
Old Nov 7, 2012, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by Minos
Anyone else has the problem where the AA netflix offer automatically redirects to a 1 free month promo page?

I have tried this on computer where I have never used Netflix before and cannot get to any payment page. I have never done it through AA.

Same for UA by the way

Minos
I had the same experience with UA signup about 2 months ago, redirected to a 1 month free promo page after inputing the FF#,and didn't get the bonus.

This time, I cleared the cookies, went incognito, still the same problem with the Delta promo. I am in the 3rd week of Netflix, and was charged the 1st month, but don't think will be able to get the bonus.

Didn't try AA since I got bonus earlier this year already. By the way, I used different e-mail, different CC, and different program FF# for the signups.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 5:40 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, DL Diamond, UA Silver
is this offer still working?
Old Nov 14, 2012, 6:04 pm

There was a blog post (see #112 in this thread) that I linked to that said AA + Netflix was no more as of 11/12.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 6:50 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, United MileagePlus, Alaska MileagePlan, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by dcpilgrim
There was a blog post (see #112 in this thread) that I linked to that said AA + Netflix was no more as of 11/12.
I don't think that's correct. Check the AA website: http://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/ea...es/netflix.jsp

Effective November 15, 2012, Netflix will no longer be a participant in the AAdvantage program.

You have a few hours left to apply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.