FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Discussion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion-627/)
-   -   Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion/930922-trick-negotiate-special-savings-lounge-thread.html)

l0rd Sep 9, 2019 9:40 am

C2-C3

From green, white, red to a different combination of the same colors only for 173€ RT

e30st Sep 9, 2019 10:47 am

C _ _ to C _ _, Nonstop for 114€ (~9000miles return)

From different origin, with the exact same flight for 105€

P4Fly Sep 11, 2019 5:05 am

C3 - C1w

C3 - C1w $184 all-in RT
ITAable, bookable on world's largest OTA.

Also works in reverse
C1w - C3 $202 all-in RT, same carriers.
Travel with checked bags no problem;)

C3 - another C1w city can be lower than $164 All-in RT.

dallace_marable Sep 12, 2019 12:13 am

Terrible airline. Stay away. Not worth it

Euro404 Sep 12, 2019 4:51 pm

C2-C3 186€, up to exactly 24:00h layover at point of connection possible.

jugaadkabaap Sep 12, 2019 10:10 pm

Over the last 20+ hours, i had been pondering through a lot of posts here and somewhere in the history to figure out the FD game. Over the hours, could figure out some tricks and decrypt part of the puzzle. But by the time those are figured out - i realized that they dont work anymore. :P

Having said that, was able to dump YQ completely on a C1-C3 using a 3X. However, couldn't replicate to other C1 cities :(

Having gone through a lot of 3x codes, just want to ask your guidance to figure out working codes - primarily that can help in C1-C2, C1-C3, C1-C4 FD's ?

Especially beyond Northern Neighbor, XXX miler, San Martin Trail as confirmed by WWE in a recent post.

karlot_96 Sep 13, 2019 8:06 am

Thanks for all people who participated on the last 50 euros ticket battle

i Think that a lot of you now is happy for loosing a nice dump who starting month ago too risky and now totally dead .....
im not really surprised and I was waiting this day sooner because this special one was POSTEDDDDDDDD abusively each HOUR ... like more than a medical treatement.

Good look for all.

Silberpanda Sep 13, 2019 8:34 am

too bad. :p
Now some guys have nothing what they can post here.

It is always the same game. If deals are posted here over and over again, then you can wait for airlines action.
TK had here a daily newsletter service, later DL. Now the C3 Stopover airline.

But, hey. That is only my opinion.
Some guys knows it better.

See Wwe´s post #9674 (no offence, only example). Airlines use their time to fix it. Some airlines need more time. Some others not. The time for dumping this airline in general on a cheap way is over now.

If you had your ear in the FD-community during the last months, then you know that thousands of such tickets were sold. Also to a lot of people with no interest in FD.
Finally it was too much for the airline to close their eyes much longer.

jugaadkabaap Sep 13, 2019 9:58 am

Could improvise on the previous trick to slaughter 100% YQ on mapleleaf & bride on certain C3 / C4 destinations. But couldn't (yet) figure out more.

any pointers on finding a C1-C2 or C1 -> India ?

MasterGeek Sep 15, 2019 8:53 pm

is there a reason why C2-C3 and C1-3 are discussed more often than C1-C2 ? is it because C1-C2 are harder to dump ?

jugaadkabaap Sep 15, 2019 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by MasterGeek (Post 31529113)
is there a reason why C2-C3 and C1-3 are discussed more often than C1-C2 ? is it because C1-C2 are harder to dump ?

Unsure.

When i tried C1-C2 (from mapleleaf country), almost every fare that i can find to C2 was EOE not permitted. There were a few exceptions like EI, LOT etc on few segments but then the base fares were so high so didn't explore much.

I am also curious to know if C1-C2 on AC, DL, TK, BA etc can be FD'ed !

andydd Sep 16, 2019 12:55 am

Originally Posted by MasterGeek (Post 31529113)

Neither the comment nor the potential hypothesis is true.

Posts are published, if and when the poster decides to choose to publish them. In the recent days/weeks, people decided to cut open a golden egg laying hen and hence a slurry of posts terminating in C3. Unfortunately, the hen was located in C3 and you don't normally expect them to serve C1-C2 routes.

There maybe? a few other golden eggs laying varieties still left and I hope that people might take due care to not cut open these ones.

MasterGeek Sep 16, 2019 10:11 am

Say you want to FD a roundtrip JFK-MXP with a 3X. When can the 3X be a segment that does NOT start or end with JFK or MXP?

As far as I understand:
End-on-end permitted: an additional segment can be added ONLY at the destination (MXP) such as MXP-ZRH

But when can the 3X be unrelated to the airports of the itinerary to be dumped ? Must the fare permit DOUBLE OPEN JAWS in order to be able to add a 3X segment that starts and ends in totally unrelated airports ?

eruighaskl Sep 18, 2019 6:57 am

C3-C2 ~180€ RT - direct flights

(My first finding, not sure if the construction is safe, would appreciate any input by PM)

Many dates until at least December

kchanbeki Sep 18, 2019 10:49 am

As far as I understand:
End-on-end permitted: an additional segment can be added ONLY at the destination (MXP) such as MXP-ZRH
Not true. EoE permitted means you can add X factors to/from any airports. However EoE rules may also carry other conditions, such as the airline, area, domestic/international, etc.

Originally Posted by MasterGeek (Post 31530852)
Must the fare permit DOUBLE OPEN JAWS in order to be able to add a 3X segment that starts and ends in totally unrelated airports ?

OJ and DOJ rules apply only to the main flights. Unless your X factor can be combined as part of the fare of the main flights (e.g. JFK-MXP, MXP-ZRH becomes a single JFK-ZRH fare component), EoE is the only thing needed to add a 3X in totally unrelated airports.

Originally Posted by jugaadkabaap (Post 31529159)
When i tried C1-C2 (from mapleleaf country), almost every fare that i can find to C2 was EOE not permitted.

Some of the best tricks are on EoE not permitted fares. Because they are so much more complicated and require precise inputs to find, the tricks also live much much longer as the airlines can't figure it out either.