FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Discussion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion-627/)
-   -   Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion/930922-trick-negotiate-special-savings-lounge-thread.html)

PbodyPhoto Mar 18, 2024 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by Deltahater (Post 36091140)
I just traveled on JFK-AMS RT on Sunday.. Candy condition. Somebody else just left JFK yesterday in the same condition.

Plenty of people still traveling on old bookings. I have one old booking left too. Only asking if anyone has booked recently.

aktchi Mar 19, 2024 9:25 pm

I have been out of the game for several years (pandemic and other reasons). Trying to get back in. Anything working C1-C3 now? Please PM whatever you can share. Any communication will be handled most responsibly.

Deltahater Mar 20, 2024 9:39 am

Originally Posted by aktchi (Post 36093993)
I have been out of the game for several years (pandemic and other reasons). Trying to get back in. Anything working C1-C3 now? Please PM whatever you can share. Any communication will be handled most responsibly.

Welcome back. A friendly face from the legendary LH RGN battle. There are a few C1-C3 out there, but they are far and few between so people are very protective of them.

kiwibirdft Mar 23, 2024 12:31 am

C3-C1 rt USD310-320

Gongoozler Mar 23, 2024 9:17 am

Originally Posted by PbodyPhoto (Post 36083679)
Yup, no EOE generally prevents a dump but we know thats not always the case in practice. Northing I have tried yet has dumped it.

There is at least one practical construction remaining but value highly dependent on BFs. Probably not justifiable to most at the moment

Milice Apr 21, 2024 4:53 am

Hi
Is this possible to Dump ? I ran this on a personal tool allowing me to automate the strike search, but impossible to strike in x1, by the way if some want to collaborate PM me,

Combinability

END-ON-END PERMITTED. SIDE TRIPS PERMITTED. VALIDATE ALL
FARE COMPONENTS. TRAVEL MUST BE VIA POINT OF COMBINATION.
APPLICABLE ADD-ON CONSTRUCTION IS ADDRESSED IN
MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS - CATEGORY 23.

PROVIDED -
WHEN THE OPEN SEGMENT OCCURS
-WITHIN AREA 2 OR WITHIN AREA 3
COMBINATIONS ARE WITH ANY X-/V-/N-/Q-/E-/P-/A-/U-/T-
TYPE FARES IN ANY RULE AND TARIFF.

Sales restrictions

TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON HU AND MAY NOT BE SOLD IN EGYPT
AND MAY ONLY BE SOLD IN AREA 1/AREA 2/AREA 3

15cats Apr 27, 2024 1:22 am

How the F do I book a sandwich built on mtrx. Jfly and Fhub error on submit and PL doesn't accept deeplinks

maxvor Apr 27, 2024 1:46 am

Originally Posted by Milice (Post 36176591)
Hi
Is this possible to Dump ? I ran this on a personal tool allowing me to automate the strike search, but impossible to strike in x1, by the way if some want to collaborate PM me,

It's likely possible to COMBINE with that fare. Whether it's possible to dump -depends on carrier and other limitations (sorry, didn't check whose fare it is)

maxvor Apr 27, 2024 1:50 am

Originally Posted by 15cats (Post 36191713)
How the F do I book a sandwich built on mtrx. Jfly and Fhub error on submit and PL doesn't accept deeplinks

Depends on what type of sandwich it is. Simpler once you can typically reproduce on PL, GF or Kayak leg by leg. The ones with too many segments or for mixed class itineraries are tough these days. Happy if anyone have extra tips for those as they are the ones I'm typically after.

15cats Apr 27, 2024 2:00 am

Originally Posted by maxvor (Post 36191740)
Depends on what type of sandwich it is. Simpler once you can typically reproduce on PL, GF or Kayak leg by leg. The ones with too many segments or for mixed class itineraries are tough these days. Happy if anyone have extra tips for those as they are the ones I'm typically after.

Yeah I can't get mixed class to work. Very sad since my sandwich does not offer high class

andydd Apr 28, 2024 2:37 am

Originally Posted by 15cats (Post 36191713)

Deeplinks via UAScript/PL have been broken for several months now, since PL introduced api based encrypted deeplinks.

Jfly/flub are the one and the same compnay under 2 different websites..so if it doesnt work at one place..it doesn't work at another.

There are many reasons why a fare cant be priced..amongst other, phantom availability for e.g and many more. There are other OTAs that might be able to ticket..but not necessarily via matrix user script.