FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Discussion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion-627/)
-   -   Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion/930922-trick-negotiate-special-savings-lounge-thread.html)

reddevils4evr Feb 15, 2015 11:40 am

Originally Posted by anandrag (Post 24354491)
Available from c1e too? Any hints on where in c2?

Sounds like the hint is in the high airport taxes :D ...I can only hack away 60% of the fat to get to $533... 1x or 3x?

FlyingLasse Feb 15, 2015 11:59 am

Originally Posted by reddevils4evr (Post 24355777)
Sounds like the hint is in the high airport taxes :D ...I can only hack away 60% of the fat to get to $533... 1x or 3x?

Also stuck with these, but in C2n.. :D:rolleyes:

s2w0w Feb 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by reddevils4evr (Post 24355777)

You should stay away from dessert if you don't want fat.

Calgary88 Feb 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by s2w0w (Post 24356086)
You should stay away from dessert if you don't want fat.

Making good progress now, it is so far far away (not flyable for me)! thanks OP ;):p

bertheike Feb 15, 2015 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by sario (Post 24354161)
What a brilliant idea!!!
It's so boring and tiring to waste one minute to think about it or to have a look at a map :rolleyes:

Yes, it is realy tiring, and wasting time !
C2 is such a large area with so many countrys, and some Locations are also unclear belonging to which Zone as TLV or DME, so it would be helpful to define the zones in smaller Areas.
As already said if someone post C2 - C3 it could be everything from IST-NRT until DUB-MLE

wntl Feb 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by bertheike (Post 24356866)
Yes, it is realy tiring, and wasting time !
C2 is such a large area with so many countrys, and some Locations are also unclear belonging to which Zone as TLV or DME, so it would be helpful to define the zones in smaller Areas.
As already said if someone post C2 - C3 it could be everything from IST-NRT until DUB-MLE

It can be also KTW-KUT by W6 :D

jonhawi Feb 15, 2015 5:42 pm

TX is dumpable? I know it was but now old strike doesn't work. Maybe specific OTA?

Calgary88 Feb 15, 2015 9:55 pm

C2w right-C3 // C3-C2w left
-$413 ai no x
-Orange Juice
-June

hosseinAU Feb 16, 2015 1:24 am

New learner therefore not frequent poster; my apologies in advance.

Been looking into C6-C2. Found one, with a huge YQ (over 400 Euros). END-TO-END and Open jaws are permitted, but I don't seem to be able to shake the YQ, even a bit.

Is there any kind soul who is willing to help me? I am not asking for a solution, but a learning experience. Of course, my contribute rate will increase as my knowledge/experience improves.

Cheers.

deissi Feb 16, 2015 1:49 am

To begin with, don't code your questions. Name the specific route and carrier. Is it SYD-ARN on EK or BNE-MAD on BA? What dates? Much easier to help you if one does not have to look for the fare you are referring to.

Arctom73 Feb 16, 2015 2:19 am

C2n - C1w 328€ (BF=77€)

Is it possible to better price with 3x (March)

pointy Feb 16, 2015 2:35 am

Originally Posted by deissi (Post 24358812)
To begin with, don't code your questions. Name the specific route and carrier. Is it SYD-ARN on EK or BNE-MAD on BA? What dates? Much easier to help you if one does not have to look for the fare you are referring to.

so are you going to help him?

Neil791 Feb 16, 2015 2:45 am

Originally Posted by hosseinAU (Post 24358749)
New learner therefore not frequent poster; my apologies in advance.

Been looking into C6-C2. Found one, with a huge YQ (over 400 Euros). END-TO-END and Open jaws are permitted, but I don't seem to be able to shake the YQ, even a bit.

Is there any kind soul who is willing to help me? I am not asking for a solution, but a learning experience. Of course, my contribute rate will increase as my knowledge/experience improves.

Cheers.

I don't have the ability to assist with this specific routing, but what i can say which might be of assistance is that before you ask for help it will be beneficial to tell everyone what you've done so far. Simply saying you can't get the price lower means nothing without more explanation. I'm not saying spell out whatever 1x, 3x or other method you've used but at least show you understand 'how' this is meant to work and how you've applied yourself.

Generally speaking, the masses are more likely to help someone who's shown they're trying to help themselves first!

bertheike Feb 16, 2015 3:06 am

Originally Posted by Calgary88 (Post 24358293)
C2w right-C3 // C3-C2w left
-$413 ai no x
-Orange Juice
-June

This sound not bad.
think it comes by the Airline with the logo in darkbrown/letters in golden.
will give it a try.

deissi Feb 16, 2015 6:08 am

Originally Posted by pointy (Post 24358895)
so are you going to help him?

I might have something for EK, but I'm not going to waste my time checking if it works, if the OP is only interested in QF/SQ/BA etc.