Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] IB: MXP to SCL from €723

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] IB: MXP to SCL from €723

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2021, 4:04 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Iberia is good with rebookings. If they canceled any of your flights then you can change your flights till end of schedule online and they will just send you a new ticket. No worrying about ticket validity like with BA tickets or having to wait on hold for forever.
andigoeskiwi likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 2:07 pm

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
I booked 3 bookings:
2 via BA Holiday and I requested Travel Voucher for the first one and full refund (EUR150 deposit) for the 2nd one.
1 via IB Italy and the first segment (VCE-MAD at the end of March) has been cancelled and I cannot make a change online and it shows me to call them instead.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by thanaset
I booked 3 bookings:
2 via BA Holiday and I requested Travel Voucher for the first one and full refund (EUR150 deposit) for the 2nd one.
1 via IB Italy and the first segment (VCE-MAD at the end of March) has been cancelled and I cannot make a change online and it shows me to call them instead.
I have had my flights cancelled and I am give a free option to move my flights free of charge until end of schedule. All could be done online. I had a MXP-MAD-SCL booking with IB. I had my feeder both my feeder cancelled and the main flights moved by 24 hours. They aren't flying MAD-SCL on the 12 of march. There goes patagonia this season.
thanaset likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by NextWhiteDeath
I have had my flights cancelled and I am give a free option to move my flights free of charge until end of schedule. All could be done online. I had a MXP-MAD-SCL booking with IB. I had my feeder both my feeder cancelled and the main flights moved by 24 hours. They aren't flying MAD-SCL on the 12 of march. There goes patagonia this season.
I guess because of the MAD-BLQ is not operated by IB but Operated by Air Nostrum and that's why I cannot change the flight online.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 2:25 pm

I guess because of the MAD-BLQ is not operated by IB but Operated by Air Nostrum and that's why I cannot change the flight online.
Maybe. I opened the booking/link in the email. It gave me options to rebook and even changes the start city to anywhere in northern Italy.
thanaset likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2021, 5:41 pm

I booked 3 bookings:
Updated: I called the call center in Spain and the agent changed the flights to March 2022 without any problem! I asked him whether I could change from VCE to MUC and then he told me to wait while he was checking the distance and it turned out that it's not allowed since VCE-MUC is more than 200 miles.
Old Apr 30, 2021, 12:11 am

Programs: UA *G 1MM, DL GM, HH Diamond, PC Gold
Another update. I have already taken the BLQ>MAD leg back in Feb, as you know the boarders are still closed to Non-tourists.
Iberia would still do nothing but I called BA in USA, they got me to corporate and they were able to change my continuation of my MAD>SCL>MAD>BLQ from May till Sept.
Still kicking this can.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 7:33 am

Question BA: Rebook Beyond Ticket Validity?

Has anyone succeeded in rebooking with BA beyond the standard 12 month ticket validity?

My flights commence right on the 12 month limit and so far are all currently operating. However, Chile has mandatory quarantine on arrival and is on the UK 'red list', so on return too for me. Not really viable and only a few days remaining to wait for any cancellations, so would be great to hear any relevant experiences before I call in. No change options showing on BA.com. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.