Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AF Business Class LAX - LHR $1515

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] AF Business Class LAX - LHR $1515

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:03 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by palmanfr
I managed to do two bookings (with e-tickets issued), one just for me in March SFO-LHR-SFO (with 14 hour layover in LHR...) And a second one for my parents and I as a one way SFO-LHR in April. While I can still select my seats on the first reservation, I cannot modify my seats on the second booking for the SFO-CDG leg (the fourth seat of the cabin is still available). It says that the seat selection cannot be changed on the US website... I can however still select all seats on the CDG-LHR segment... Anyone else seeing this ?
I see the same exact thing for La Premiere segments. Reservation still intact on FB website as of 1:06pm PST
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by golfingboy
Why wait when I know I have a ticketed reservation to LHR?
Because at the very least it might save you the trouble of having to go through the hassle of attempting to claim a refund - which may or may not ever be paid to you!
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by irishguy28
Because at the very least it might save you the trouble of having to go through the hassle of attempting to claim a refund - which may or may not ever be paid to you!
i might try to test the water a bit with this one. Booked a roundtrip positioning on AS. Since I'm Gold, it's risk free cancel for me. But for AF's purpose, they owe me money if they decide not to honor their ticket
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by palmanfr
I managed to do two bookings (with e-tickets issued), one just for me in March SFO-LHR-SFO (with 14 hour layover in LHR...) And a second one for my parents and I as a one way SFO-LHR in April. While I can still select my seats on the first reservation, I cannot modify my seats on the second booking for the SFO-CDG leg (the fourth seat of the cabin is still available). It says that the seat selection cannot be changed on the US website... I can however still select all seats on the CDG-LHR segment... Anyone else seeing this ?
As an update, I went to the KLM website and entered my booking info and was able to switch seats on the La Premiere segments. I recall running into this issue with an AF award ticket previously and updating the seating via KLM did the trick. As point of reference, I booked direct on AF.
channa and palmanfr like this.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
How I fell waiting....

Originally Posted by bhamsan01
I see the same exact thing for La Premiere segments. Reservation still intact on FB website as of 1:06pm PST
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:48 pm

Programs: DL DM; Hyatt Globalist; etc
At this point I am still assuming it's all going to be cancelled, but I'm worried I'll break my F5 key before I find out for sure. I guess it's night time over in Paris, so we probably won't hear anything today.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by Renes Points
There are are few reports of those who have booked travel for tomorrow have had their tickets canceled already.
Where can we read about these datapoints?
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Data Point: I booked one of these for October 2018 and added the reservation to my Air France mobile app. Just checked back and the October reservation is no longer in there, tried to add it back and received an error message. March 2018 reservation still in tact, but I'm not holding my breath.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
My reservation for June 2018 appears to have been cancelled. Booked and ticketed on AF. No longer pulls up on AF website.

Edit: DL stock tickets are still in tact for now.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:54 pm

My ticket for July 2018 is still intact, booked via airfrance website.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by invalyd
My reservation for June 2018 appears to have been cancelled. Booked and ticketed on AF. No longer pulls up on AF website.

Edit: DL stock tickets are still in tact for now.
Welp, guess I'm just waiting for the ax to drop. It was fun while it lasted.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:56 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by coffee18
Where can we read about these datapoints?
Looks like they are start to trickle into this thread as well. Fingers crossed at least some of us get this deal :/
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:57 pm

Did anyone with a cancelled reservation receive an email, or did the reservation just disappear from the app?
Old Dec 19, 2017, 2:59 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bhamsan01
Did anyone with a cancelled reservation receive an email, or did the reservation just disappear from the app?
No communication. It just disappeared, in my case from the website. I am met with the following error:

Your reservation file is empty. Please contact our customer service for information about this file.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 3:07 pm

Programs: M&M
Did anyone manage to save the rules for FN1H01F1? If so pls post penalties.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.