Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AF Business Class LAX - LHR $1515

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] AF Business Class LAX - LHR $1515

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2017, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SFO777
LOL. Not even remotely.
Only if you really know what AF first is like, which I don't.

I do know AF business is often angled, so I avoid it. My inclination would be that AF first is along the lines of BA first (eh) so I'm happy to hear it's amazing, but I wouldn't have assumed it.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 5:34 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
My Oct Lax-LHR trip is gone.

June is still showing as ticketed.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Still confirmed...
Old Dec 19, 2017, 5:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
Mine has now been cancelled. Booked it at 8:06a PT. Ticketed for Sept.

Fun 8-hours folks. See for the next one.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 5:55 pm

Programs: Delta PM
AF Canceled tickets, DL Still here

Made two reservations via Air France, one out of LAX, one out of SFO, both no longer showing up.
Made another two reservations via Delta, both still showing up on Air France and Delta websites.

Decided to book with Delta as well since they honored the Virgin Australia/Delta mistake fares. Hoping my platinum status would help to. Wonder if this was AF or Delta's fault? If AF's, would Delta have to cancel the ticket?

Last edited by nj1015; Dec 19, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Old Dec 19, 2017, 5:55 pm

Programs: Delta DM | Hyatt Globalist
Ticketed through AF directly, website removed ticket number about an hour ago and replaced it with "not issued". As of 1642 PT reservation is no longer accessible. DM desk agent read out the cancellation notice that was put on my reservation, something to the effect of cancelled due to error fare (as expected).

Interested to see what happens with reservations ticketed through DL. I had the option but went with AF for the increased MQD, hoping I won't regret that choice.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by cajunguy
Curious if anyone has a preferred twitter feed they like to pick up on these Airfare Errors? Which one?
Just subscribe to new posts in this forum.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 6:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by FlyingFrZ
That's what I was thinking when I chose to book through Delta over AF. I had a vague recollection of Delta honoring a fare where the partner didn't, thanks for reminding me which one it was
Last year, I booked 5 of the AZ error fares. The 4 on AZ ticket stock were all cancelled. The 5th one was on DL ticket stock (006) and AZ cancelled it a couple of months after the others, but DL re-instated it. It was the only one I got to fly. Yes, I booked on DL this time.
imverge and manacit like this.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 6:08 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Last year, I booked 5 of the AZ error fares. The 4 on AZ ticket stock were all cancelled. The 5th one was on DL ticket stock (006) and AZ cancelled it a couple of months after the others, but DL re-instated it. It was the only one I got to fly. Yes, I booked on DL this time.
Did you have to put up a fight for DL to re-instate it?
Old Dec 19, 2017, 6:11 pm

My booking through AF is still in tact. Likely will be cancelled, but here’s to hoping this miss one here and there
Old Dec 19, 2017, 6:12 pm

Programs: I want to be free! Free!
perhaps FT heresy but ^ to AF for moving quickly to address what they are claiming as an error fare. on apparent complete absence of communication with those whose tickets are being cancelled though. Do the DOT mistake fare rules outline anything in respect of the airline's responsibilities to communicate the cancellation of tickets?
manacit likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 6:12 pm

Programs: Perennial Free Agent
My AF booking was just cancelled. Booked at 730am PST. Good thing I still have a virgin upper class flight booked. Was hoping to cancel that flight.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
while my AF reservation is still alive (but likely on life support), i am wishing i had booked on DL stock at this point.
manacit likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 6:14 pm

My Air France still valid booked on delta
Old Dec 19, 2017, 6:18 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Awesome, even more precedent of Delta honoring error fares. These booking will surely test their limits though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.