Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

dealber any domestic one-way $99, $199 RT (unable to confirm)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

dealber any domestic one-way $99, $199 RT (unable to confirm)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2015, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by iphonemaniak
Hi Guys , Just bought a roundtrip voucher everything works perfect .I checked the availability from New york to Las vegas and i found flights with $200-$300 cheapest than expedia.com .^
Something important is they don't charge your card until you receive your ticket .This is very good i think
which "dealer" do you mean? I hope this business will be as friendly to frequent flyers as aft ;-)

The first post made by company advertising dealber on their site is also funny...
Old Dec 23, 2015, 7:42 am

Programs: American Airlines
Always be cautious of travel vouchers. When they aren't an outright scam, they usually have hidden fees.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 1:51 pm

I was curious to see how bad it looked ... Here is the response I get from internal security when trying to access from my office:

This Page Cannot Be Displayed

Based on your organization's access policies, this web site ( http://dealber.com/ ) has been blocked because it has been determined by Web Reputation Filters to be a security threat to your computer or the organization's network. This web site has been associated with malware/spyware.
Old Dec 24, 2015, 12:34 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by travelboy
I was curious to see how bad it looked ... Here is the response I get from internal security when trying to access from my office:

This Page Cannot Be Displayed

Based on your organization's access policies, this web site ( http://dealber.com/ ) has been blocked because it has been determined by Web Reputation Filters to be a security threat to your computer or the organization's network. This web site has been associated with malware/spyware.
I get a similar display from Wikipedia on my office desktop.
Old Dec 24, 2015, 2:13 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by Adam1222
I get a similar display from Wikipedia on my office desktop.
I wouldn't buy a flight from Wikipedia, either.
Old Dec 26, 2015, 4:37 am

Programs: 3.2MM AA, 1.4MM UA,StwdLftPlt
Originally Posted by Palal

BTW. dealber itself is registered through a proxy-domain service, meaning you can't find the contact behind it. Why would a legit company do that?
I suspect in the world of CC fraud investigations that corporate characteristic-hiding behind a proxy to disguise ownership and muddy the trail of responsibility-is considered a warning sign.
Old Dec 26, 2015, 3:53 pm

No Need To Worry... The Dealber Promise Will Make It Right

I was preparing a grammar exam using examples from Dealber.com....and found this....

http://www.dealber.com/static/promise.html

OUR PROMISE

We always want you to have a great experience with Dealber. That's why we have the Dealber Promise. If you used a Dealber voucher before its promotional value expired, took a Getaways trip and were disappointed by your experience, contact us within fourteen days of your voucher use, trip or event and tell us about it. We'll work with you to make it right.

Start with the Customer

We're always imagining new ways to exceed all customer expectations—both consumers looking for great travel experiences at a great value and merchants seeking solutions to attract more customers and run their businesses better. Our travel deals connect these two in a seamless way that brings significant value to their lives.

Other headings on Dealber.com:

Great People Make Great Companies
Intolerant of Mediocrity
Build for the Long Term

This promise exceeded my expectations.... so I copied and pasted a few words into Google and found this....

https://www.groupon.com/press/about-groupon

Our Values

We always want you to have a great experience with Groupon. That's why we have the Groupon Promise. If you used a Local Groupon voucher before its promotional value expired, took a Getaways trip, or attended a Groupon Live event and were disappointed by your experience, contact us within fourteen days of your voucher use, trip or event and tell us about it. We'll work with you to make it right.

Start with the Customer

We're always imagining new ways to exceed the expectations of all our customers—both consumers looking for great experiences at a great value and merchants seeking solutions to attract more customers and run their businesses better. Our deals and business tools connect the two in a seamless way that brings significant value to both their lives.

Other headings on Groupon.com:

Great People Make Great Companies
Intolerant of Mediocrity
Build for the Long Term

Two remarkably great companies apparently.
Old Dec 26, 2015, 6:15 pm

dealber any domestic one-way $99, $199 RT

can this thread be locked? it doesn't seem anyone is doing anything other than patting themselves on the back.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 7:56 am

so anyone actually has made a booking of a flight yet? Please report back and thanks!!!!!!^

just come across their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/dealbercom/?fref=ts

Last edited by bearbb7; Dec 29, 2015 at 8:32 am
Old Jan 5, 2016, 8:52 pm

yay, the deal works! cough cough
Old Jan 6, 2016, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by bearbb7
yay, the deal works! cough cough
Are you trying to bump your own post or just be a jerk? Neither are impressive.
Old Jan 15, 2016, 4:48 am

Programs: LH, BA, Panera Bread
Coincidence?

- Dealber.com has a logo of "Easystarter.com" on its website. (http://www.dealber.com/united-states/users/login)

- This guy "George Karavatakis" (https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-karavatakis-67300090) is apparently the "Ceo and Founder" of Easystarter and was before "Personal Assistant and Executive Project Manager of the CEO and Chairman" at AirFastTickets.

- Both "companies", Easystarter and Dealber use the same email database from Airfasttickets to spam former Airfasttickets users.

--> I would be very cautious buying anything from dealber.com. Chances are high that the same guys that are responsible for the AFT disaster are now the guys behind dealber.com. Funny enough, they think they have to register dealber through a proxy-domain service?
Old Feb 10, 2016, 5:22 pm

They are selling voucher for United Airlines now!
Old Feb 10, 2016, 6:45 pm

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
This is not a MR or remotely offers specifics on how to make it one. Can this be moved to a different forum?
Old Feb 11, 2016, 3:59 am
m_l

Originally Posted by bearbb7
They are selling voucher for United Airlines now!
Yeah, the sold already one (1!) voucher.
Anyone from here already flown some of the sold vouchers so far?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.