Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] DTW-NGO $272.27 13642 miles 1.9cpm ai rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] DTW-NGO $272.27 13642 miles 1.9cpm ai rt

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2014, 3:44 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by chancer
I don't think you have online seat selection if you were ticketed through a partner. Of course, do not call until the deal is certifiably history. Hopefully, no one has a segment on AC's 3 class 777. If so, you may want to budget for premium economy. Seats are 10 across in regular economy, making for some of the skinniest seats and narrowest aisles out there.
I believe most people whom were ticketed on this deal are on AC 001 and AC 002 which at this point are 2 Class 777 with 3-3-3 configuration. Since CheapOAir tickets this through ANA for the most part 205 Stock, you will not have the ability to gain access to seat selection online. I agree while this fare may be alive there should be extreme caution in calling the airline at this time. Killer deal and Thank You OP.

Is anyone else Positioning from LAX, if so curious to know your plans.

Happy Fathers Day to all and Safe Travels
Old Jun 15, 2014, 3:51 pm

Programs: BA GGL, UA 1K, AC 35K, Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Advanced Seat Selection Tool on Air Canada

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
I believe most people whom were ticketed on this deal are on AC 001 and AC 002 which at this point are 2 Class 777 with 3-3-3 configuration. Since CheapOAir tickets this through ANA for the most part 205 Stock, you will not have the ability to gain access to seat selection online.
From the link below:

Did you book through a travel agent or travel site?

Access your booking here and Select your seats for flights operated by Air Canada , Air Canada rouge and Air Canada Express. A fee may apply.

https://services.aircanada.com/Servi...method=english
Old Jun 15, 2014, 3:52 pm

Programs: DL GM
Don't think anyone has been able to book since early afternoon yesterday. Any ghost fares on Cheapoair reprices -- I would say it's dead.
Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:37 pm

Programs: DL FO; A3 *G; AA PLT; et cetera
Seats & NRT transfer question

When I checked my itin on AC's website, it showed my having been assigned seats for the 4 AC segments -- when I booked I chose the "any aisle seat" option on CheapO's booking process, and it seems to have worked.

I have a NRT transfer question that someone might know the answer to: I have a 70-minute connection in NRT on the return. How tight will that be? I've never done a domestic to intl connection at NRT before (just intl-intl where all you do is clear security and which on a bad day takes 15 minutes max). From my couple trips to Japan, IIRC clearing exit immigration is quick, but I wasn't pressed for time when I was departing NRT...so I don't really remember exactly how long it took.
Old Jun 15, 2014, 5:08 pm

Nice find!
Old Jun 15, 2014, 8:12 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL-Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Somethingist, Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by Flinders
When I checked my itin on AC's website, it showed my having been assigned seats for the 4 AC segments -- when I booked I chose the "any aisle seat" option on CheapO's booking process, and it seems to have worked.

I have a NRT transfer question that someone might know the answer to: I have a 70-minute connection in NRT on the return. How tight will that be? I've never done a domestic to intl connection at NRT before (just intl-intl where all you do is clear security and which on a bad day takes 15 minutes max). From my couple trips to Japan, IIRC clearing exit immigration is quick, but I wasn't pressed for time when I was departing NRT...so I don't really remember exactly how long it took.
Your connection of 70 minutes at NRT should be fine. I would not advise that time for many other airports but would not hesitate to book it at NRT. I had a JAL to UA connection that requied a terminal change and it took all of 20 minutes from gate to gate. Even when it looks like there is a line it goes quickly at NRT in my experience.
Old Jun 15, 2014, 9:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by huntk
From the link below:

Did you book through a travel agent or travel site?

Access your booking here and Select your seats for flights operated by Air Canada , Air Canada rouge and Air Canada Express. A fee may apply.

https://services.aircanada.com/Servi...method=english
that link lets you view your reservations, but you cant change your seats and/or add FFP info on the AC website directly.
Old Jun 16, 2014, 12:01 am

Programs: QF, LM, USDM, AA
Hmmm, pity this one is dead, should look at FT on weekends..
Old Jun 16, 2014, 5:58 am

Stil works
Old Jun 16, 2014, 6:03 am

I tried: 24-10/27-10

DTW - NGO RT

Price: 168 EUR = 227$
Old Jun 16, 2014, 6:13 am

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Originally Posted by AMSAP
I tried: 24-10/27-10

DTW - NGO RT

Price: 168 EUR = 227$
On which website?
Old Jun 16, 2014, 6:17 am

Programs: Skyteam
ghost fare probably. did you confirm your ticket?
Old Jun 16, 2014, 6:29 am

Is anyone able to find dates as of now?
Old Jun 16, 2014, 6:33 am

Originally Posted by yuel
On which website?
Skyscanner.com
Old Jun 16, 2014, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by AMSAP
Skyscanner.com
Awwww seeing $1k + right now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.