Reload this Page >

Former Baltimore Airspace Lounge reopened as The Club BWI May 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Former Baltimore Airspace Lounge reopened as The Club BWI May 2017

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2023, 9:37 pm

Programs: Whatever AMEX Plat comes with... I buy on price.. Spirit Big Front Seat, want First/buy First
Originally Posted by beachbrew
I've got a rather long 4 hour layover in BWI; its on Southwest. I know i won't be in terminal d so I'll have to reclear security twice. I've got clear and precheck so I'm not worried about time. Will they allow me into Terminal D? I'm assuming if TSA lets me through the club won't have an issue
TSA shouldn't have an issue as long as you explain what you are doing. There is (was?) a gym located in the D-E connector that advertised any airline passenger could use it so they have allowed for such.
Old Jan 5, 2023, 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by beachbrew
I've got a rather long 4 hour layover in BWI; its on Southwest. I know i won't be in terminal d so I'll have to reclear security twice. I've got clear and precheck so I'm not worried about time. Will they allow me into Terminal D? I'm assuming if TSA lets me through the club won't have an issue
Can you report back? I was looking today randomly, and both the PP site and The Club site state that it's "temporarily closed until further notice".
Old Jan 6, 2023, 5:37 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Flying out of BWI this morning:

Old Jan 19, 2023, 9:34 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
I was there on Sunday, and it's reopened -- everything just te same as always.
Old Jan 19, 2023, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by Alpha Golf
I was there on Sunday, and it's reopened -- everything just te same as always.
Confirming, was there on Thursday. Staff said they had reopened a week ago.
Old Mar 20, 2023, 6:32 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I stopped by last Saturday 3/18 at 11:30 AM. I had just arrived from JFK and was able to access with my PP card and JFK-BWI boarding pass.

The lounge is really starting to look bad. Every bench seat was ripped like you can see in the picture.

Food was the usual cold items (hummus, vegetables) and a soup. Everything is still in a buffet, they have not gone to the QR code ordering like many other The Clubs.

They did have one local IPA in a can at least.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 8:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
As of last weekend, the seats are still ripped. The overall impression is old, worn, and depressing. The club includes male and female lavatories.

Food was make-your-own salad and soup. I think I saw some cookies too. There's a bartender and at least wine is free.

It's an odd space, with some seating up on a sort of balcony. Space is tight, although it helps that there's a ramp so that you can avoid carrying a roller bag up and down the steep stairs.
Old Mar 9, 2024, 6:33 pm

Programs: SQ, QF, UA, CO, DL
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
As of last weekend, the seats are still ripped. The overall impression is old, worn, and depressing. The club includes male and female lavatories.

Food was make-your-own salad and soup. I think I saw some cookies too. There's a bartender and at least wine is free.

It's an odd space, with some seating up on a sort of balcony. Space is tight, although it helps that there's a ramp so that you can avoid carrying a roller bag up and down the steep stairs.
That's a shame. Back in the day there was even a United RCC. WN has remade BWI in more ways than one, it looks like legacy carriers cannot economically invest much in BWI. At least WN historically kept the fares down. Today less so, though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.