Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PHL Best Admirals Club?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2019, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

PHL Best Admirals Club?

I've got a 2.5 hour layover in PHL later this month, so I've got time to move around. Are any of the Admirals Clubs there significantly better than the others?
Old Nov 5, 2019, 6:39 am

Programs: IHG Spire, National Exec, AA Plat
From what I understand, the A west and B/C clubs are the big ones, and A west is closed right now. I've only ever been into the B/C club though - no complaints, but certainly not anything special. I'll be there tomorrow if there is anything specific you want to know.
Old Nov 5, 2019, 1:58 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, National Exec, AA Plat
Older info here, but may give you a general idea: https://thepointsguy.com/2015/07/adm...-philadelphia/
Old Nov 7, 2019, 5:42 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
I preferred A West - but you have to make a pretty good effort to get to it.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 7:33 am

Programs: AA - Plat, HHonors - Diamond, IHG - Plat, Marriott - Gold, National - Exec, Amtrak - Select, NEXUS
A West is closed. B/C is the only open large club and gets very crowded now. I haven't been since the 11/1 boarding pass requirement kicked in.

A East and F have small clubs. Only use them if you are departing from one of those terminals, and B/C may still be a better option for A East departures if you don't mind a 5 minute walk past the movie posters (from the B side elevators).
Old Nov 7, 2019, 8:13 am
Original Poster

It looks like I'll be going in and out of Terminal B, so it sounds like I don't have much to lose by going to the B/C lounge. (Seems like that's where the upgraded Admirals food options are as well.) Thanks everyone!
Old Apr 1, 2024, 5:40 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
Amy thoughts on which AC are best in PHL currently?
Old Apr 2, 2024, 9:14 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
The best is the B/C lounge. I wouldn’t get my hopes up though, it is just satisfactory in my opinion. The new Flagship lounge should be done in the next decade….or so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.