Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Can't log into app "unprocessable condition"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can't log into app "unprocessable condition"

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2018, 12:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Ambassador, AA Platinum, Avis Pres Club, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by BarrieTravelGuy
I have the exact same error and issue. I've been on the phone with Marriott since the 20th about it. I've been engaged with 4 different people. 3 have given up and told me that maybe it will work someday. The 4th has told me to call the Loyalty line of which no one knows what to do. To try and fix things they merged my working SPG account into the non-working Marriott one so now I'm SOL on everything. I can't get anyone to escalate... It's INSANE!!!
same issue here. No meaningful assistance offered.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 12:12 pm

Programs: AC*SE, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by jimdarcy

same issue here. No meaningful assistance offered.
I had called in again... after the lady researching for over an hour and 40 minutes and talking to multiple people she said they have no solution. It's "Being worked on" but didn't know if it would be days, weeks or months until it's fixed. Honestly - after how this whole thing has been handled I just give up. I'm doing a status match/challenge with Hilton for Diamond (next best for me with the locations I visit). They could give two craps about me... clearly since I can't make reservations with my benefits, redeem points, etc... time to move on for me. Kind of excited to try something new.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 4:45 pm

Programs: DL Gold, UA nothing (ex-GS), Marriott lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist
For me the password reset didn’t work until I used (1) my email, not my member number, and (2) a simple alphanumeric password.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 5:03 am

Nothing works!

I've lost hours due to this issue and it's been happening since 8/20 for me.

Like others here the SPG linked account works just fine (just tried that this morning), but unfortunately for me is not what I primarily use.

At this time there is no solution that has worked enabling me to access my Marriott Rewards account. If this ever gets fixed for me I'll update this thread.

- Reset password 10x

- Have tried all of these browsers and OS: IE 11, Chrome (Android and Windows) and Safari (iOS) with all still throwing the "unprocessible condition" error

- Marriott mobile app throws the "connection error" when trying to access My Reservations

- Marriott mobile app only returns Sheraton brand hotels

Good luck everyone!
BarrieTravelGuy likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 11:25 am

Well... I have zero confidence that Marriott will fix my issues. My story was picked up by Loyalty Lobby (https://loyaltylobby.com/2018/08/28/...#disqus_thread). They reached out to a Senior VP at Marriott on my behalf... this was the response from the Senior VP:

Jeremy,

Please follow this link for contact phone numbers. https://www.marriott.com/help/reward...mer-support.mi

Thanks, John

Wow... just wow.
Cargo720 likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 8:28 am

My user and password work fine on the website, but the app tells me your login information is incorrect.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 5:37 pm

Programs: DL Gold, UA nothing (ex-GS), Marriott lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by sig05
My user and password work fine on the website, but the app tells me your login information is incorrect.
Are you possibly using the wrong app? If you haven’t merged accounts you can only login to your SPG account in the SPG app
Old Aug 30, 2018, 5:44 am

Fixed!!!!!!!

I received an email from customer support last night and verified this morning that my access and all account details has returned.

Hopefully the same is true for everyone now.
getagb likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by Cargo720
I received an email from customer support last night and verified this morning that my access and all account details has returned.

Hopefully the same is true for everyone now.
I didn't get an email but I tried logging in and it works. Some of the info is incorrect but I'll give them some days to figure that out....
Old Sep 4, 2018, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by getagb

Are you possibly using the wrong app? If you haven’t merged accounts you can only login to your SPG account in the SPG app
After speaking with Marriott, I had to reset my password through SPG by going to starwood.com, then reset. Once I did it, the app allowed me to login.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.