Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Can't log into app "unprocessable condition"

Old Aug 22, 2018, 7:02 am

just spoke to marriott customer service said the issue is "across the board" with the system being down
barracuda93 likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 7:21 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Angry

Originally Posted by MileageGoblin
Anybody else getting this message now during the IT merge fiasco? I haven't been able to login to the website for 4 days now.
Started getting the same now. Cannot log in to desktop site, while app seems alive, but cannot do anything there, even cancel existing booking. Complete failure of their IT.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 7:31 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Current status: Getting the error "We are unable to process your request at this time due to an unprocessable condition. Please try again later."

I tried resetting my password like others suggested, but that didn't help.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 8:14 am

Worked fine yesterday and the day before after combining; getting this error now. Not going to fiddle with my password, though - I'll just sit on it for a while and hope it resolves.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 8:56 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
I can't log in and therefore can't combine the accounts
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:11 am

Programs: UA, AS
It was OK for me yesterday. Today it is broken. Marriott's systems are down even for reservation agents this morning.

status.marriott.com has this message:

We are currently working to fix the following issues

Guests are unable to access their accounts or make reservations with points on the following:
  • Web sites
  • Voice reservation systems
Because our voice reservation systems are also impacted, associates at our general reservations phone numbers are unable to access member profiles or make reservations with points.However, our mobile apps are not impacted by this issue; please download the Marriott app to access your account and book with points.If you urgently need to make a non-points reservation and you are not able to use a mobile app, please go ahead and do so. Many of our hotels will allow you to enter in your member number with your guest information, so that your reservation can be associated with your member profile. If youre not able to do this, simply let the hotel know your member number when you check in. We appreciate your patience as we work to fix this as quickly as possible.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:41 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
yep, everything down (
Old Aug 22, 2018, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
I got this all morning, but I can again log in now.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 2:55 pm

ARGGHHH! Still down for me. The "Thank you for your patience" is starting to wear thin...
Old Aug 23, 2018, 5:44 pm

I'm also getting this error - have been since the merge last weekend. Both website and app don't work.

Rang Marriott and they said they would escalate. Not optimistic about when this will be resolved.

My wife's account works fine??
Old Aug 27, 2018, 12:30 am

Having the same issue since the merger. I can login into my SPG account fine but whenever I try to login into my Marriott account, I will get the ‘unprocessible error’ message. Can’t even my merge accounts since I can’t login into my Marriott account.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 2:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Rauthaz
Having the same issue since the merger. I can login into my SPG account fine but whenever I try to login into my Marriott account, I will get the unprocessible error message. Cant even my merge accounts since I cant login into my Marriott account.
Me too. Rebooted the app a few times and now it seems to be working.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 11:26 am

I am still getting the following error on both the iOS app and marriott.com: "Please correct the following and try again.We are unable to process your request at this time due to an unprocessable condition. Please try again later."

I've spent over 3 hours on the phone with customer support since 08/23 and performed multiple password resets but they have been unable to resolve the problem. They are unable to tell me if this issue has been identified or worked on by their IT department.

I'd be grateful to know if anyone has had luck with Marriott customer service in getting this error resolved.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 11:40 am

Programs: AC*SE, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Angry

Originally Posted by b990333
I am still getting the following error on both the iOS app and marriott.com: "Please correct the following and try again.We are unable to process your request at this time due to an unprocessable condition. Please try again later."

I've spent over 3 hours on the phone with customer support since 08/23 and performed multiple password resets but they have been unable to resolve the problem. They are unable to tell me if this issue has been identified or worked on by their IT department.

I'd be grateful to know if anyone has had luck with Marriott customer service in getting this error resolved.
I have the exact same error and issue. I've been on the phone with Marriott since the 20th about it. I've been engaged with 4 different people. 3 have given up and told me that maybe it will work someday. The 4th has told me to call the Loyalty line of which no one knows what to do. To try and fix things they merged my working SPG account into the non-working Marriott one so now I'm SOL on everything. I can't get anyone to escalate... It's INSANE!!!
Old Aug 27, 2018, 11:51 am

Programs: HH Diamond; Marriott Tit, LTP;Omni Black;IHG Spire; Hyatt Glob
I am running the latest version of FireFox on two different laptops. I've rebooted and deleted the cookies on each. One gives me some data from MR from early this month, with some older reservations. The other shows data from up to the 18th, with different point accumulations then the first and no future reservations or any activity for the past 12 months. Neither has my proper status as a ppe.

If I sign on to MR on the first laptop using MicroSoft Edge, it's almost up to date. It shows my correct reservations and cancellations. It even shows a reservation and a canceled stay that I made this morning. The points total seem to be correct up to the 18th, with some missing stays and still the incorrect status. Looking at the FireFox versions, neither of these show.

Whatever MR IT has done seems to be dependent upon what browser you are using.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.