FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can't log into app "unprocessable condition"
Old Aug 27, 2018, 11:40 am
BarrieTravelGuy

Programs: AC*SE, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Angry

Originally Posted by b990333
I am still getting the following error on both the iOS app and marriott.com: "Please correct the following and try again.We are unable to process your request at this time due to an unprocessable condition. Please try again later."

I've spent over 3 hours on the phone with customer support since 08/23 and performed multiple password resets but they have been unable to resolve the problem. They are unable to tell me if this issue has been identified or worked on by their IT department.

I'd be grateful to know if anyone has had luck with Marriott customer service in getting this error resolved.
I have the exact same error and issue. I've been on the phone with Marriott since the 20th about it. I've been engaged with 4 different people. 3 have given up and told me that maybe it will work someday. The 4th has told me to call the Loyalty line of which no one knows what to do. To try and fix things they merged my working SPG account into the non-working Marriott one so now I'm SOL on everything. I can't get anyone to escalate... It's INSANE!!!