Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Four Points Midtown, New York [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Points Midtown, New York [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2019, 4:58 pm
Suspended
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Wonderful Penthouse Suite stay and service

Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

326 W 40th Sreet New York, NY US 10018

Wonderful Penthouse Suite stay and service (14 Photos)

I have stayed many times at this Four Points Midtown Times Square property, but this is only the second or third that I've been upgraded to the Penthouse Suite. It's fantastic. 

Check In

Check in was easy and quick. They thanked me for my Ambassador status and loyalty and informed me I'd been upgraded to the Penthouse Suite. I'd actually been pre-upgraded almost a week in advance, as I'd seen the upgrade on my app.

Room

The Penthouse Suite is on the 37th floor. It's a pretty nice room for a Four Points!

20190409_181835.jpg

20190409_181912.jpg

20190409_181934.jpg

20190409_182302.jpg

20190409_182003.jpg

Easter was approaching, I guess. Hilarious!

20190409_182057.jpg

20190409_182014.jpg

20190409_182025.jpg

20190409_182041.jpg

20190409_182036.jpg

20190409_182047.jpg

20190409_182349.jpg

The air con worked wonders:

20190409_182238.jpg

I got a little nervous when I saw the ear plugs, but I never heard much noise at all.

20190409_182110.jpg

The room was very comfortable. The bathroom was on the small side, though.

Service

The service was quite nice. They brought up extra water and a corkscrew for me (for the bottle of wine amenity). They handled a few matters for my client rooms. 

While I'm not a fan of Midtown, this hotel is relatively easy to get in and out without a whole lot of hassle. 

Overall

I really like this hotel. I always am happy to return when traveling with my business groups.

Wonderful Penthouse Suite stay and service

Would you like to write a review on the Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Jun 5, 2019, 8:35 am
Suspended
Aman Contributor BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
I’m back again and had another lovely stay. Pre-upgraded weeks ago to the other Penthouse Suite. Same suite just reverse orientation. Pre-cooled to 65 F both as requested and also indicated in my Ambassador profile. Lovely welcome amenity and note.

For @SkiAdcock, the breakfast benefit is a full hot breakfast buffet in the ground floor back bistro area; normally $20, it is free for Plats and above.

This Four Points and the smaller one in Chelsea may be my favorite “less expensive”/ work hotels in the NYC Marriott portfolio (though at a total $344 per night, this isn’t exactly inexpensive!). I find the Four Points to be better in every way than the Courtyards, and they also are smaller and less hectic than the bigger full service options. The Ambassador recognition is also vastly superior, as I’m always upgraded, almost always to one of the very few suites. It helps that I do bring groups to the hotels, but I do that for a lot of hotels and don’t always get treated so well in NYC.
Keyser likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by bhrubin
I’m back again and had another lovely stay. Pre-upgraded weeks ago to the other Penthouse Suite. Same suite just reverse orientation. Pre-cooled to 65 F both as requested and also indicated in my Ambassador profile. Lovely welcome amenity and note.

For @SkiAdcock, the breakfast benefit is a full hot breakfast buffet in the ground floor back bistro area; normally $20, it is free for Plats and above.

This Four Points and the smaller one in Chelsea may be my favorite “less expensive”/ work hotels in the NYC Marriott portfolio (though at a total $344 per night, this isn’t exactly inexpensive!). I find the Four Points to be better in every way than the Courtyards, and they also are smaller and less hectic than the bigger full service options. The Ambassador recognition is also vastly superior, as I’m always upgraded, almost always to one of the very few suites. It helps that I do bring groups to the hotels, but I do that for a lot of hotels and don’t always get treated so well in NYC.
i agree....this is one of my favourite four points & my go to property in nyc when i need an inexpensive stay....have been upgraded to one of their few suites a bunch of times & have always been treated well....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.