Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Le Meridien Delhi [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2020, 1:48 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
I got upgraded from an Executive Room to a Superior Room as a Marriott Gold (former SPG Gold).
Old Dec 13, 2022, 10:04 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Does anyone have the email contact to the front desk or similar here?

We would like to stay here and checkout - but have them hold our bags overnight, then check back in the next evening and stay a few more days (and I'd like to verify they'll do that before booking). Instead of paying for a room overnight just to store our bags.

Also - any recent stays here? Food/lounge ok?
Old Dec 13, 2022, 2:32 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Does anyone have the email contact to the front desk or similar here?

We would like to stay here and checkout - but have them hold our bags overnight, then check back in the next evening and stay a few more days (and I'd like to verify they'll do that before booking). Instead of paying for a room overnight just to store our bags.

Also - any recent stays here? Food/lounge ok?
Hello TravelinSperry,

The email address for Le Méridien New Delhi is [email protected]

Thanks,
Robert V.
TravelinSperry likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.