Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

W Montreal, Quebec 2007 on [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 26, 2018, 8:22 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

W Montreal, Quebec 2007 on [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2023, 1:31 pm

Planning to go in December and considering this hotel. Any updated reviews/thoughts?
Old Nov 4, 2023, 10:20 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
I enjoyed my second stay at the W - here are some updated thoughts:
  • Upgraded to a Fantastic Suite a day or two before arrival without SNAs - this is more of a corner room junior suite, but worked well for a solo traveler
  • Bed is comfortable - plush mattress, plush covers, plush pillows
  • Shower pressure is fine / decent
  • Nice selection of mini pastries as a welcome gift - really enjoyed the lemon tart and espresso cake
  • Service was friendly
  • Elite breakfast was fantastic - no buffet this time, but my omelet was amazing - super full of meat and very fluffy - potatoes were crispy and delicious - server was very personable - choose an entree and drinks - service charge included
  • Internet TV OS actually worked - looking at you, Honeyrose ;-)

I’m glad I repeated this property.

A few photos:

Singapore_Air and dgreen12 like this.
Old Nov 5, 2023, 2:52 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
Thanks for the review EE - another one where "Like" doesn't work for me. I've considered this property several times but usually wind up at the Sheraton, Delta or Chateau Champlain. I have yet to have a good W experience but this one may be worth the effort.
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by yyzflyer
Thanks for the review EE - another one where "Like" doesn't work for me. I've considered this property several times but usually wind up at the Sheraton, Delta or Chateau Champlain. I have yet to have a good W experience but this one may be worth the effort.
off topic but I have noticed that if you stay on the same page too long, "like" doesn't work. A page reload usually resolves this. Perhaps the browser needs to re-authenticate?
Old Nov 23, 2023, 2:39 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Just checked in. Was pretty much told (via app chat) WoW suite is not eligible for elite comp upgrade even for Lifetime Titanium (this was easily offered pre-COVID). Fantastic Suite is the top you can get from base room.

Hotel fx rate has a 10% cut. Was on AMEX rate with a $100USD F&B credit that translated to $124CAD when market rate is $1:$1.137. Vogue hotel gives market rate.

Several parking garages nearby. The one the hotel recommended is on Saint Antoine across from Victoria Square. $20CAD/day. It is also accessed via Underground (level SS2 in left elevator).

Stationnement Indigo Montréal M150 - Cité Internationale

Last edited by seawolf; Nov 25, 2023 at 7:40 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.