Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

2023 Q1/2 Global Promo: 1,000 bonus points & 1 bonus EQN per night, Feb 7 - Apr 23

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 24, 2023, 5:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
Link: https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/pro...promotion=ET23

Official Marriott Announcement :

The latest Marriott Bonvoy® global promotion is here! Members can register now, then earn 1,000 bonus points and 1 bonus Elite Night Credit on each eligible paid night from February 7 through April 23.
With no earning limits, you can reach elevated benefits faster and earn bonus points toward free nights and experiences at the same time.
Where will you delight in the unexpected and earn twice each night? Let us know in the comments below.
Learn more and register now here.

================================================== ================================================== =======
Get 1,000 bonus points and 1 additional Elite Night Credit on each eligible paid night
— all with no earning limits.

Register, then earn from February 7 through April 23, 2023. Registration ends April 9, 2023.

Promotion details and registration page : Promotion Central (marriott.com)

Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy® account is required. Marriott Bonvoy members who register for this promotion by April 9, 2023, will earn 1,000 bonus points per eligible paid night, plus one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night, during the 75-night promotion earning period. The promotion earning period is for eligible paid nights completed between February 7, 2023, and April 23, 2023, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties.

Only eligible paid stays completed after registration and during the promotion earning period will qualify toward the promotion. Award redemption stay nights including Cash + Points Awards, Free Night Awards, or a points redemption are not eligible for the promotion.

Rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates do not qualify for this promotion (“
Non-Qualifying Rate”). Stays at Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott Executive Apartments®, and owner-occupied weeks at Marriott Vacation Club®, Marriott Grand Residence Club®, Sheraton Vacation Club®, Westin Vacation Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Club®, St. Regis Residence Club® and Luxury Collection Residence Club, are not eligible for bonus points or bonus Elite Night Credits for this promotion. Only one room at one property per night is counted toward a member’s nights for the promotion. The 1,000 bonus points per eligible paid night and one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night will be awarded to the member’s account within 7 business days after checkout and will post with the stay. Elite Night Credits will count only toward the status year in which they are posted. A member who elects to earn miles is not eligible for this promotion. For a list of current participating Marriott Bonvoy properties, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi
Print Wikipost

2023 Q1/2 Global Promo: 1,000 bonus points & 1 bonus EQN per night, Feb 7 - Apr 23

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2023, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium

Am I the first one here ​​​​to notice the promo or get it in my account? "Earn 1000 bonus points and 1 bonus Elite Night Credit each night" so double nights! Haven't seen emails or blogs reporting on it, but I don't think it's targeted because it has the same dates and image as the teased promo.

I'm used to being disappointed by Bonvoy promos, but really happy that they are doing double nights, especially now that I have access to Explore rates...the points are a nice cherry on top.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 4:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP, HH Gold, Accor Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
The promo looks interesting -- looks like already booked nights count.

Of course, the dates are Feb 7th to April 23rd. I have a series of stays through Feb 8th, and then some after April 26th. Literally nothing in between. So if I'm lucky, I'll bet the bonus for one night of my already booked stay.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:00 pm

Programs: Air Canada SE; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by andy_dangg
Am I the first one here ​​​​to notice the promo or get it in my account? "Earn 1000 bonus points and 1 bonus Elite Night Credit each night" so double nights! Haven't seen emails or blogs reporting on it, but I don't think it's targeted because it has the same dates and image as the teased promo.

I'm used to being disappointed by Bonvoy promos, but really happy that they are doing double nights, especially now that I have access to Explore rates...the points are a nice cherry on top.
Checked the promotions section of the App after seeing this post and I have received the promotion now too. Runs from February 7th through April 23rd.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:01 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold

I have this one too. 1000 bonus points per night plus 1 bonus ENC per night between 7 Feb and 23 Apr.

I've got 5 nights booked mid-Feb, 4 in Mar and 6 in Apr so I'll scoop a few extra credit nights up.

I'm very pleased with this promotion!
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
wow, I was wrong. Marriott is bringing back the 1 extra Elite night. Perplexing.

Not a great promo, but not terrible either IMO. 5 more nights until the promo starts then 23 nights during the promo period. That is 23 extra nights I didn't need in the first place and 23k extra points which is nice.
Stacks with the double points w/ weekend stays ... definitely not terrible.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:24 pm

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
while i have a handful of trips in the period, a bummer my upcoming 12 nights ends on feb 7!

but it will easily push. me past titanium in a few months which is where i plan to cut it off this year which is nice.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver, Delta, American, Wyndham
Originally Posted by cfischer
wow, I was wrong. Marriott is bringing back the 1 extra Elite night. Perplexing.

Not a great promo, but not terrible either IMO. 5 more nights until the promo starts then 23 nights during the promo period. That is 23 extra nights I didn't need in the first place and 23k extra points which is nice.
Stacks with the double points w/ weekend stays ... definitely not terrible.
The double points w/weekend stays is a targeted promotion. I never seem to get the targeted promotions. There seems to be no logic to who gets the targeted promotions.
yscleo and KRSW like this.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:30 pm

I checked earlier today and it wasn't up yet. Thanks for posting this. I do have this in my promotions. It will help me get to Platinum again this year. And I need only three more years to be lifetime Platinum.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:34 pm

Programs: HH Gold
Within the promotion period I have 20 nights booked already, if I added 5 more nights would my status change to Platinum after the last stay is updated or do I need to wait till next years review?
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:36 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium -> United Silver
Originally Posted by diablo77
Within the promotion period I have 20 nights booked already, if I added 5 more nights would my status change to Platinum after the last stay is updated or do I need to wait till next years review?
Once the nights post to your account (usually within 2 days) your status would update immediately.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by DallasEsq
Once the nights post to your account (usually within 2 days) your status would update immediately.
Are you able to select Suite Night Awards when you reach 50 nights at the same time you become Platinum and start using them already?
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:51 pm

Programs: HH Gold
Originally Posted by DallasEsq
Thanks, does that mean my status will be valid through till the end of 2024?
Old Jan 23, 2023, 5:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by brianlb1536
Are you able to select Suite Night Awards when you reach 50 nights at the same time you become Platinum and start using them already?
Yes

Originally Posted by diablo77
Thanks, does that mean my status will be valid through till the end of 2024?
Valid until 2/25
KRSW likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 6:29 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
Any link?

… I don’t have the promo.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 6:35 pm

Hmmm....eh. 1000 extra points per night. So basically, if you stayed at an MR property every single night during the promo period, you'd get an extra free night at a Westin somewhere (~50k points)? I guess it's better than nothing, but I was hoping for something, personally, that would legitimately make me give thought to moving spend away from Hilton where I've found the double points promos to be comparably lucrative (even taking into account relative redemption costs).

It is interesting to see the focus on 2x nights and the positive response. The responses here to an earlier comment I made about this were enlightening as well. It seems that MR is really trying to court the customer segment who could be enticed to stick around through earning Plat or such, and that I personally underestimated that segment. I suppose in some regard it makes sense; many people who are going to do the nights and spend for AMB are going to do so without any enticement from promos. I guess that I'm part of a rare subset of people who is on the fence about going all-in on what's needed for AMB. A really lucrative promo early on in the year would probably have drawn me in, but now I'm leaning more towards continuing to print points with Hilton or even becoming Hyatt-curious as well.
yscleo and KRSW like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.