Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unused free night certs...options?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2022, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Unused free night certs...options?

I have two expiring June 30 and one July 2 of this year. Wanted to try and extend them.

There is no contact info on their website that I can find, other than this 800 535 4028...when I call that I spend forever in a loop.

Saying agent then anything else keeps me in the loop. No human being comes on. Oh wait, finally got a referral to human, now on hold.

If anyone knows how to get an extension, please advise. I would gladly spend the point values on merchandise but I am betting you cant do that either?

Can I use a cert for a future reservation beyond the date it expires? (no, they just told me)...

I am aware two of these were extended once already. Too bad we as consumers have allowed hotel chains and airlines to make it normal procedure to put limitations on miles and points, etc. If you had more competition, you can bet they would have to do away with them.

Last edited by randys1; Jun 14, 2022 at 5:45 pm
Old Jun 14, 2022, 6:08 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by randys1
I have two expiring June 30 and one July 2 of this year. Wanted to try and extend them.

There is no contact info on their website that I can find, other than this 800 535 4028...when I call that I spend forever in a loop.

Saying agent then anything else keeps me in the loop. No human being comes on. Oh wait, finally got a referral to human, now on hold.

If anyone knows how to get an extension, please advise. I would gladly spend the point values on merchandise but I am betting you cant do that either?

Can I use a cert for a future reservation beyond the date it expires? (no, they just told me)...

I am aware two of these were extended once already. Too bad we as consumers have allowed hotel chains and airlines to make it normal procedure to put limitations on miles and points, etc. If you had more competition, you can bet they would have to do away with them.
Unfortunately there's no way to extend them but I have gifted them to my family members to use by adding them as a guest while they stayed in my hometown.
kvijayk likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2022, 7:52 pm

More info in the main thread, https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...on-thread.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.