Wiki Posts
Search

Fee to empty mini bar fridge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2019, 2:16 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by Morgacj2004
I never worry about this. If the property refuses to remove the charge I simply dispute it with the credit card provider I have an excellent success rate doing so. If more people would do this it might teach these properties a lesson.
Chances are that is simply the card issuer giving a credit and not going through the chargeback process. If the latter, you would see a temporary credit which would then become permanent once adjudicated with the vendor.

Depending on your value as a customer to the card issuer, there is some amount of goodwill credit allocated. But, don't make the mistake of believing that this affects the property itself.
clublounger likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 2:29 pm

Either way it doesn't matter. You never have to concern yourself with paying charges you're not liable for.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 2:37 pm

Stayed at Le meridien Piccadilly last month. I asked for the mini fridge to be cleared out so I can store my stuff. No questions asked and items were removed by housekeeping with a couple laundry bags . No charges.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 10:02 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by azepine00
Bill them $50 for restocking then...
Also don’t forget to tell them that you replaced their old & expired chocolate bar with a fresh one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.