Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Peak and off peak Awards (General Discussion)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Peak and off peak Awards (General Discussion)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2019, 4:32 pm

Seeing the new peak and off-peak rates on desktop now!
Old Sep 14, 2019, 4:32 pm
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
I'm sure some will, but I still don't agree with the Chicken Littles who feel the sky is falling and their favourite hotels will be peak 100% of the time.
I think at this time, the urgency is on the annual free nights. If we can find the hotels that we'll likely to stay, by all means to use them. After more hotels get peak or off-peak, the FNs can only be used with standard and off-peak. We can always carry the points to next year even though we know the points are losing value year by year.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 4:40 pm

It is LIVE!!

Was looking very closely at Westin Tokyo on December and I was just able to get the off peak rate on the desired day!😃😃
Old Sep 14, 2019, 4:54 pm

Peak awards alove in Singapore for New Years and not in a good way (expected). At least I got some pre change bookings in last week.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 1:49 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Moderator Note

As we've ended up with a number of parallel threads on Peak/Off-Peak, we've done some housekeeping to consolidate the discussions, and have taken the opportunity to restart the threads on Go-Live day.

Please now direct all discussion to the new Master Thread :

Bonvoy Off-Peak and Peak Redemption Rates, LIVE from 14 Sep 2019

The mod team
RedSun likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.