Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott hotels email addresses (Discussion Thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 26, 2019, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
NOTE: no longer working (as reported Jan 2022 in post 195)

(Adapted from post # 165 from Fizzer)

1. Find the hotel's MARSHA code:

Go to or Google the hotel's web site, e.g. for the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...s-on-sand-key/

The MARSHA code in this case is the 5-letter string in the URL before the property name: tpams

(FT shortens links for display; click on the link to see the full link in your browser's URL field)

2. Click on the following link, then change the MARSHA code for the property you want in place of tpams:

(or right click -> Copy Link -> Paste and substitute the code before pressing Enter)

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hote...rshaCode=tpams

3. Open the "Essentials" tab to find concierge and property email address.
Print Wikipost

Marriott hotels email addresses (Discussion Thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2019, 6:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Fizzer
This appeared on a FB post last week and may answer some of these questions.

To find information specific to a hotel, including contact information, follow this first link, and then follow the rest of the steps to find and use the hotel’s MARSHA Code.
  1. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotelFactSheet.mi?marshaCode=&fbclid=IwAR3Buu58ZNA ifWRpYEljgP3PC-nmzkgi9RsZBe-ZXL5deMsJY5-kLpf12dY
  2. 2) Visit the hotel’s website. The MARSHA Code will be a five-letter code in the URL.
For instance, “tpams” is the MARSHA Code in the following link: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tpams-clearwater-beach-marriott-suites-on-sand-key/?scid=45f93f1b-bd77-45c9-8dab-83b6a417f6fe
3) To find information on a hotel, find that hotel’s MARSHA Code, and enter it in the fact sheet URL after marshaCode=, and delete all information following the code. EXAMPLE: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotelFactSheet.mi?marshaCode=ENTERMARSHACODEHERE
Thanks for that. Not the easiest work around but seemed to work for the one property I checked! ^

Maybe we need a database of property MARSHA codes now.

Happy and Fizzer like this.
Old Aug 26, 2019, 5:01 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Fizzer
This appeared on a FB post last week and may answer some of these questions.

To find information specific to a hotel, including contact information, follow this first link, and then follow the rest of the steps to find and use the hotels MARSHA Code.
  1. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotelFactSheet.mi?marshaCode=&fbclid=IwAR3Buu58ZNA ifWRpYEljgP3PC-nmzkgi9RsZBe-ZXL5deMsJY5-kLpf12dY
  2. 2) Visit the hotels website. The MARSHA Code will be a five-letter code in the URL.
For instance, tpams is the MARSHA Code in the following link: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tpams-clearwater-beach-marriott-suites-on-sand-key/?scid=45f93f1b-bd77-45c9-8dab-83b6a417f6fe
3) To find information on a hotel, find that hotels MARSHA Code, and enter it in the fact sheet URL after marshaCode=, and delete all information following the code. EXAMPLE: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotelFactSheet.mi?marshaCode=ENTERMARSHACODEHERE
BRILLIANT. Marriott would not tell me who the manager or front desk manager was. I needed to ask about a lost item after our stay. It was pathetic.

So I just used this method to get an email for the Grand Suisse Majestic in Montreux. I'll add to that thread's info. But yes, a dedicated thread would be awesome.
Front Office Manager: Francesca D'Agostino
Concierge email: [email protected]
General Manager: Cyril Marcou
Fizzer, margarita girl and KRSW like this.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 8:53 pm

Now it's public

How to Find Any Marriott Hotel's Email Address | Prince of Travel
https://princeoftravel.com/blog/how-...-email-address
Old Sep 26, 2019, 9:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jerryhung
Now it's public

Well, if he was on FT, he could have found out a month ago! I didn’t see that he gave credit to anyone for this email sourcing technique. Do you think he discovered it on his own?

I’ve used it multiple times and it has worked for me flawlessly! ^
Old Sep 27, 2019, 6:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Cue Marriott frantically waking up this AM, putting their army of super talented IT folks to work, changing/breaking all the code such that this no longer works.

Output: desired opacity restored!!! Consumer transparency be damned!!!
Old Sep 27, 2019, 8:56 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by jerryhung
Now it's public

Bloggers have been known to ruin things since Affiliate Credit Card Revenue became influential for click bait.
Eagle_traveler likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2019, 9:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I didnt see that he gave credit to anyone for this email sourcing technique.
To be fair, the original source wasn't credited here either (other than "somewhere on FB").
Old Sep 27, 2019, 12:03 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Just get a credit card concierge and get them to call the hotel for you and request the information
Stgermainparis likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 9:37 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat Amb, oneworld Ruby
margarita girl , just FYI, I tried using the address supplied for the Westin Melbourne a couple of weeks back. The email went through, but it was brutally ignored. I wonder if HQ is now actively discouraging properties from corresponding via email with guests.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 11:16 pm

So they don’t want us to call or email hotels, REQUIRING instead that we use the chat function. Unfortunately that’s not available until a couple of days before arrival, and in any case it’s staffed by (already under pressure) front desk clerks ( my experience the other day: 30 minutes on chat...29.5 of them on hold...to get an answer to a question about transport).
Previously, ( in more sensible times) I would have called or emailed and saved everyone significant hassle. One wonders if the reported slow responses from some Ambassadors might be a consequence of them being overwhelmed by some trivial requests ( such as mine) that would be better dealt with directly with the property.
Of course, better still if the hotel information on the web had comprehensive pre-arrival information on things like transport. Perhaps there’s a vested interest in restricting information to limo services; certainly much of the stuff on public transport options is woefully inadequate.
EuropeanPete and KRSW like this.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 4:24 pm

Programs: DL DM / 2MM - Marriott Ambassador
This is a great option for sure. Going to try it out with my upcoming Quito stay.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 12:52 pm

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
Can we start a petition already? Email addresses for each property need to be known!

For the 10th time it seems like I have complianed to Marriott about NOT having an email address to contact the property concerning anything. Even after booking your hotel stay there is no way to email them as the confirmation email doesn't even have an email address you can respond to. It is auto generated. Only a phone number. Is this the 1980's? Nothing is going to happen apparently, unless we band together and stop this madness. SPG always had not only the online chat (which was awesome), but also listed an email address for each property which was standard.
Fast forward to Marriott taking over and they like the unfriendly policy of NO email address listed anywhere. This is a HUGE gap in their customer service IMO.

Petition anyone? This should be changed ASAP and never allowed to continue.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 5:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Not gonna happen. Marriott loooooooves opacity.
KRSW likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 6:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

The information is available either through the Lurkers, or the hack described in this thread's wiki. They just don't make it easy!
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2020, 10:04 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
How do I find the marsha code of a Ritz Carlton hotel? From the wiki, #1 only gives me a blank page so I am not sure this is still working? I tried a couple different browsers, same blank page. For #2 I can normally find the marsha code of hotels when the property page is on marriott.com however for RC properties it brings to me ritzcarlton.com and there is no marsha code in the URL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.