Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Hotel Republic, Autograph Collection - San Diego, CA [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Republic, Autograph Collection - San Diego, CA [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2024, 10:04 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
Had a three-night stay for a business meeting at the hotel.

Our group had negotiated away the $25 destination fee (which I discovered only after arrival.) The destination fee apparently provides a $25 credit in the restaurant (must use daily before midnight) and the use of a bicycle.

Room assignment was to a club-level room on the top floor (basic king layout.) Comfortable but a bit cozy. Walk in shower with good water pressure. Pump shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. A small soap bar for the sink. Quick hot water. Two free bottles of water in club-level rooms which were replenished daily as used. Bed was comfortable. Towels were thin.

Club lounge (Verandah Lounge) is on the second floor and was closed because my group used the space for meetings. A dated voucher was provided to use in the hotel restaurant.

Each server said the gratuity was included if used for the indicated breakfast. No folio was presented.

Here's the breakfast menu:

"Farm Fresh Eggs, Any Style" is the complimentary breakfast. It also comes with toast or a delightful English muffin. Plenty of food.

I also ate lunch in the hotel restaurant. The burger was very good. My colleague had the club sandwich and said it was also very good.

Meeting food and beverage was excellent.

Friendly, competent staff. My 4 pm late checkout was processed without comment and the keys were recoded correctly.

I enjoyed this hotel for my meeting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.