Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Be prepared to show proof of AAA membership

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 18, 2018, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
Hat tip to joeags for this information:

More About Special Rates
AAA/CAA

Save on hotel rooms at 3,800+ Marriott brand hotels worldwide
Earn Marriott Rewards points in addition to discount
ID required at check-in (American, Canadian Automobile Association or any non-USA Automobile Club Affiliate)
Subject to availability at individual hotels
Print Wikipost

Be prepared to show proof of AAA membership

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2022, 4:59 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
I actually signed up for the AAA... Am I a boomer now? At least now I can actually use these rates
Old Jul 7, 2022, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by ecgz88
Got the same problem today through PC, AAA number work 1 week ago, try through APP it works. Anyway resolve this?
using a different browser worked for me
Old Feb 11, 2023, 3:01 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by MaxFlyer
Book via the non US version of the site as it doesn’t ask you for the AAA number.
How do we do that? I'm trying to book UK properties on AAA rate and it won't accept my Australian AAA membership number. Contacted the hotel directly and they also can't help.
Old Feb 11, 2023, 6:40 pm

Programs: Does it matter any more?
Originally Posted by Isochronous
How do we do that? I'm trying to book UK properties on AAA rate and it won't accept my Australian AAA membership number. Contacted the hotel directly and they also can't help.
Have you tried www.marriott.co.uk Isochronous ?
MaxFlyer likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2023, 3:30 pm

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Isochronous
Go to Marriott.co.uk

There’s a bug in that the website will show all hotels not having AAA rate available, but if you click through to the hotel you want via check available dates it will then show you AAA pricing by date and allowing you to book.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.