Search

Starwood Lurker is Out of Office

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2010, 7:39 pm
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: SPG
*dumps a gunny sack of fan-mails*

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
Old May 21, 2010, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker II
*dumps a gunny sack of fan-mails*

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
Sorry, bud. Get ready to pick up the sack again.

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 4 PM U. S. Eastern time on Tuesday, June 1st. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com. I will be connected from time to time while I am away, but if your inquiry is urgent, I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II (by either email or PM) instead as he will be back in the office before me. This is especially true of any Amazon gift card follow-ups you may wish to send our way.

If I am working on something on your behalf and have not yet contacted you to follow up, I am probably still waiting to hear something regarding your issue(s). The answer may or may not be forthcoming while I am away, so I invite you to send me a reminder upon my return.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Old May 21, 2010, 6:20 pm

Programs: AA 2 MM Plt, *wood Plt
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker
I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 4 PM U. S. Eastern time on Tuesday, June 1st.
Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Was offering good tidings on vacation, then saw on the Westin/Amazon thread that you are out on business.

Last edited by WestLA-FF; May 21, 2010 at 6:27 pm
Old Jul 2, 2010, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 4:00 PM US Eastern time on Tuesday, July 6th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away. If your inquiry is urgent, then I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II by either email or PM instead since he will be back in the office before me.

If I am working on something on your behalf and have not yet contacted you to follow up, I am probably still waiting to hear something regarding your issue(s). The answer may or may not be forthcoming while I am away, so I invite you to send me a reminder upon my return.

For those of you celebrating the 4th of July weekend holiday, enjoy the time off and be safe in your celebrations and travels!

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Jul 22, 2010, 5:57 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM US Eastern time on Monday, July 26th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away. If your inquiry is urgent, then I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II by either email or PM instead since he will be back in the office before me.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Aug 24, 2010, 5:56 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM US Eastern time on Tuesday, August 31st. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away. If your inquiry is urgent, then I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II by either email or PM instead since he will be back in the office before me.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Sep 3, 2010, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 4:00 PM US Eastern time on Tuesday, September 7th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Sep 30, 2010, 6:03 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 4:00 PM US Eastern time on Tuesday, October 5th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away. If your inquiry is urgent, then I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II by either email or PM instead since he will be back in the office before me.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Nov 3, 2010, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM US Eastern time on Tuesday, November 9th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will be traveling on business and may not be immediately available. If your inquiry is urgent, then I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II by either email or PM instead since he will be back in the office before me.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Nov 11, 2010, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM US Eastern time on Monday, November 15th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away. If your inquiry is urgent, then I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II by either email or PM instead since he will be back in the office before me.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Nov 24, 2010, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM U. S. Eastern time on Monday, November 29th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com. I may be connected from time to time while I am away, but if your inquiry is urgent, I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II by either email or PM instead as he will be back in the office before me.

For those of you celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday, make it a great one!

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Dec 22, 2010, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM U. S. Eastern time on Monday, December 27th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com. I will not be connected while I am away, so if your inquiry is urgent or you have a Platinum year-end gift follow up that needs to be done, I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II by either email or PM instead as he will be back in the office before me.

For those of you celebrating the holidays, make them merry!

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Dec 22, 2010, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
A few minutes late in asking if SL can help get us our SMD2 bonus points before Christmas!
Old Dec 30, 2010, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM U. S. Eastern time on Monday, January 3rd. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com. I will not be connected while I am away, so if your inquiry is urgent, I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II by either email or PM instead as he will be back in the office before me.

For those of you celebrating the New Year's holiday, make it a great one!

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Jan 12, 2011, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM US Eastern time on Tuesday, January 18th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away. If your inquiry is urgent, then I suggest directing it to Starwood Lurker II by either email or PM instead since he will be back in the office before me.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.