Wiki Posts
Search

Starwood Lurker is Out of Office

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2007, 5:49 pm
Company Representative - Starwood
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 1 PM Eastern time on Thursday, June 21st. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

If I am working on something on your behalf and have not yet contacted you to follow up, I am probably still waiting to hear something regarding your issue(s). The answer may or may not be forthcoming while I am away, so I invite you to send me a reminder upon my return.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Old Jun 29, 2007, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11 AM Eastern time on Thursday, July 5th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

If I am working on something on your behalf and have not yet contacted you to follow up, I am probably still waiting to hear something regarding your issue(s). The answer may or may not be forthcoming while I am away, so I invite you to send me a reminder upon my return.

For those of you celebrating the July 4th holiday, please travel safely and have a great time.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Jun 29, 2007, 2:40 pm

Programs: United MM- Marriott Titanium - Air France/KLM Flying Blue Platinum
Spending the long weekend in Paris TX ?
Old Aug 31, 2007, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 12:30 PM Eastern time on Tuesday, September 4th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

For those of you celebrating the Labor Day weekend, have a good one and travel safely if you do.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Sep 4, 2007, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 12:30 PM Eastern time on Monday, September 10th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Sep 27, 2007, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 PM Eastern time on Tuesday, October 2nd. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Oct 4, 2007, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM Eastern time on Monday, October 8th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Nov 20, 2007, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 1:30 PM Eastern time on Monday, November 26th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

For those of you celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday, enjoy the time off and travel safely if you are doing so.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Nov 21, 2007, 8:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Happy thanksgiving william and may you get to be thankful for the horns sneaking in with a B12 South championship
Old Nov 26, 2007, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
Happy thanksgiving william and may you get to be thankful for the horns sneaking in with a B12 South championship
Well, Thanksgiving was wonderful, but the day after really sucked eggs.

Looks like we get the Toilet Bowl again this year.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Dec 21, 2007, 4:57 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM Eastern time on Wednesday, December 26th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

If I am working on something on your behalf, and have not yet contacted you to follow up, I am probably still waiting to hear something regarding your issue(s). The answer may or may not be forthcoming while I am away, so I invite you to send me a reminder upon my return.

For those of you celebrating the holiday season, enjoy the time off and travel safely if you are doing so.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Dec 28, 2007, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation Special Out of Office Announcement

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM Eastern time on Wednesday, January 2nd. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

Also, please be advised that when I do return to work after the New Year, I will not be back on Flyertalk for any length of time until Monday, January 7th as I have been assigned a special project that needs to be completed before then.

If there are any concerns that come up here in the interim, or if I am working on something on your behalf, and have not yet contacted you to follow-up, then I invite you to send me an email to the address below between January 2 - 5, 2008 as either an advisement or a reminder. Private Mail here at Flyertalk will not be the best way to reach me during this period of time.

For those of you celebrating the New Year, enjoy the time off and travel safely if you are doing so.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Jan 4, 2008, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM Eastern time on Tuesday, January 8th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Jan 11, 2008, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM Eastern time on Tuesday, January 15th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Old Feb 14, 2008, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

I am out of the office beginning immediately and will not return until 11:30 AM Eastern time on Monday, February 18th. Please expect a delay in any responses to emails sent to the email address below or to Private Mail here at flyertalk.com as I will not be connected while I am away.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.