Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Westin Denver International Airport [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Westin Denver International Airport [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2023, 5:07 am

Food delivery to Westin ?

Random question. We will be staying over here a night before our shuttle takes us to Breckenridge. We will have a couple of hungry kiddos and was wondering if we could order pizza to our room from a local pizza joint? Wasn’t sure since it is part of the airport if that was even an option.

cheers
Old Aug 30, 2023, 7:20 am

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
Should be like any other hotel. The distance to the Pizza place is what limits you and hotel policy.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by MileHighColorado
Should be like any other hotel. The distance to the Pizza place is what limits you and hotel policy.
gotcha - I just wasn't sure as being part of the airport, if there was a way for a delivery person to actually get there (I generally haven't stayed in airport hotels before)
Old Aug 30, 2023, 9:29 am

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
Correct the Westin is not behind any parking gates someone can pull up to the curb side without issue. The airport property is large so I do not know how close any pizza places are. I understand you can get passes to go past security if you want to go into the airport. At least this used to be an option.
Scotttyd likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 6:19 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Had a one night stay here before an early flight this week. Booked somewhat last minute and corporate rate wasn’t cheap (but usually is), but time and convenience were important. Arrived around 930pm via National Car rental bus to west terminal and made my way over. Quick and easy walk even with the construction.

Check in was quick and handled incredibly by Bruce at the front desk. Thanked several times for being lifetime titanium and addressed by name at each interaction. Upon inquiring about a suite, he said he’d check and a few keystrokes later I was in one on the 8th floor (though accessible which always weirds me out). AC worked ok, frustrated that the hotel was keeping the common spaces at at least 74. I’ll never understand heating spaces to such temps especially as spring has broke in Denver.

I had a few drinks at the lobby bar from an efficient bar tender. Airport hotel bars are funny, you certainly see characters. One couple + another woman was very drunk and cut off shortly after I arrived. Another woman arrived with a large bottle of “San Pellegrino” and a glass of ice, then ordered wine. After watching for a few min, clearly she had filled the bottle with vodka (speech, mannerisms, etc.). The bar tender quickly realized and in house security discreetly cut her off too and asked her to leave, noting that consumption of personal alcohol at a bar is against the law.

My only gripe is that there’s no food available via the open outlet past 945pm, only room service which is outrageously priced even given airport + hotel pricing.

A note for folks going to security from the hotel. The checkpoint directly ahead does have Clear but not Clear + Pre. Pre (just) is available around the escalators back towards east baggage claim and was very quick at 615a.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.