Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Future St. Regis locations: when and where?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Future St. Regis locations: when and where?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2022, 3:17 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Shangri-La stimpy The hotel is going to be completely reworked inside and outside - the depressingly drab exterior is going to be elevated into something more elegant, the backside of the hotel will be demolished and rebuilt as a new extension, the overall room count will drop from 225 to 196 and the public areas entirely reprogrammed to incorporate the new spaces. The bathrooms in the rooms will also expand to feature separate showers and more space, offering a much more premium product than the three-fixture setup in the former Westbury. When all is said and done, it should be a proper St. Regis. I have the schematics of the new hotel, and will share the before-and-after renderings below.

Also - the nearest tube station is Oxford Circus, and it's barely a five-minute walk down Regent Street and right down Conduit to the hotel entrance.

khabah

Front side / view along Bruton Street

Before

After

Front side / Conduit Street entrance

Before

After

Back side / View from the junction of Boyle Street and Savile Row [this is where the new extension is going]

Before

After
SPN Lifer and Shangri-La like this.
Old Feb 26, 2022, 6:15 pm

Thanks for the information!

Looking forward to how the St. Regis design philosophy and service levels flow into the hotel. Any idea of what they have planned for the F&B outlets?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.