Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

St. Regis Mumbai, India [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

St. Regis Mumbai, India [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2023, 10:31 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by A2A
The hotel is going downhill fast, especially under a new General Manager who has no clue how to run it. Also, it is becoming more of a business hotel than a luxury one. Here is a take on the hotel after returning there three years in a row.

https://livefromalounge.com/the-st-regis-mumbai-change/
We have been to St. Regis multiple times a year throughout 2021 and 2022. I think in 2023 the price has gone up so much it hasn't been worth it but have been there once. It has basically been our choice in Mumbai for stays since 2018 or so and my wife and me go there because her best friend lives near the hotel.

I thought the service during breakfast was great, their breakfast itself is great though. In 2022 we did Easter brunch there with friends and we enjoyed it so much we missed our train the same day at 5pm. This year, we had dinner at Sette Mara and had no issues, great food, great service.

Rooms had issues post Covid, but in 2022 we saw they were mostly back to good conditions. We generally got one category room upgrades even when I was gold, the disappointment was that with Platinum we did not receive any better upgrades there. The renovation should definitely help in the rooms part though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.