Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2021, 6:40 pm

Programs: AC SE, *Gold, Bonvoy Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), National Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
Anybody know how early the seaplanes depart from the hotel? Would we be able to catch a 9AM flight ex MLE?
We had a 9:15am flight to DXB. The seaplane docked overnight at the StR and we took off around 7am and stopped at two resorts to pick up others on the way to Male. We might have left earlier but sat in the arrivals lounge on Vommuli waiting for the rain to subside.
ChocolateFactory likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 12:03 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Thank you! That’s exactly the flight we also want to take.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 6:13 am

Location: Manhattan, Palm Beach Island, San Francisco, Boston, & Hong Kong
Programs: Lifetime United Global Services, Delta Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, & Hilton Diamond
Package from STR Maldives

Has anyone else received a package from the resort prior to their arrival with random STR branded items?
Old Nov 29, 2021, 8:21 am

What is the best way to ask about a potential upgrade via cash/points? Booked 5 days in an OWV early March with points and want to see if I can get a upgrade to sunset OWV. Email or better call?
Old Nov 29, 2021, 8:26 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
They were not very responsive to my email, I had to call.
Honestly, for upgrades, I would email the GM or revenue manager (check LinkedIn) directly...
dabrain230 likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 11:41 am

Programs: Lifetime United Global Services, Delta Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, & Hilton Diamond
FYI, it seems like the 20% F&B discount is no longer active in the Maldives https://marriottbonvoyasia.com/r+b/benefits
Old Nov 29, 2021, 1:27 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, BA Gold, Bonvoy Ambassador, HH Gold
Originally Posted by WasKnown
FYI, it seems like the 20% F&B discount is no longer active in the Maldives https://marriottbonvoyasia.com/r+b/benefits
That's weird, it is still showing for me.

Old Nov 29, 2021, 1:53 pm

• Marriott Bonvoy Member Food & Beverage Discount Program is not available during our peak season (20th December 2021 to 12th January 2022, both dates inclusive).
dcmike likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by DonnyJohn
  • Marriott Bonvoy Member Food & Beverage Discount Program is not available during our peak season (20th December 2021 to 12th January 2022, both dates inclusive).
it’s currently before December 20 but the discount still doesn’t show up. Not sure if that means anything.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
They were not very responsive to my email, I had to call.
Honestly, for upgrades, I would email the GM or revenue manager (check LinkedIn) directly...
Is it the number that shows up on Google (ending in 6333)? If not, would you kindly point me into the right direction?
Old Nov 29, 2021, 7:44 pm

Yes, that’s the one I called.
JFTR, they did email me back 1-2 hours after I called. I guess they weren’t that slow after all, I just wasn’t patient enough.
Old Nov 30, 2021, 1:04 am

it’s currently before December 20 but the discount still doesn’t show up. Not sure if that means anything.
You’re right, it doesn’t list any of the restaurants in the Maldives anymore. That would be a major loss if they removed the promo entirely in the Maldives.
Old Nov 30, 2021, 7:04 am

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
It worked at W Maldives as of last week.
Old Nov 30, 2021, 11:28 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum
i can see it when i am checking now...i dont know if the website had a glitch or something?
Old Nov 30, 2021, 2:09 pm

March

Until yesterday or 2 days ago it had 5-day availability 2/27-3/4 but I didn't have enough points. I bought them and they hit my account today. I went to book and now there is no award space 🤦‍♂️

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.