Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 17, 2018, 8:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer

Hotel email address: [email protected]>
Print Wikipost

Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2023, 8:48 am
formerly fdemoulin

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, BA Silver, Virgin Flying Club Red
Originally Posted by lsquare
Decent food spread in the lounge during the evening?
from what I remember there was a buffet with a good selection, I am not a huge fan of club lounge food so just had a couple of drinks but I do remember it was extremely busy with lots of kids, in fact a whole family turned up In pyjamas some people have no shame!
lsquare likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2023, 5:42 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
Originally Posted by fdem
from what I remember there was a buffet with a good selection, I am not a huge fan of club lounge food so just had a couple of drinks but I do remember it was extremely busy with lots of kids, in fact a whole family turned up In pyjamas some people have no shame!
And currently has a Marriott elite discount of up to 30% (for any of the buffets) based on screen advertising when I was in the hotel, I didn't try it out. Also reflected here so seems likely:
https://marriottbonvoyasia.com/resta...skycity-bistro
lsquare likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 6:50 pm

Programs: United 1K; Hilton HHonors Gold; Marriott Platinum
Arriving into HKG around 8:30pm with a 14 hour layover to the next flight in the morning. Planning to have (late) dinner and able to catch breakfast before we catch the flight. Is the Marriott the place to stay with a 8 and 9 year old kid (so 4 in a room), or should we consider the Sheraton in Tung Chun (or any other hotel)? I'm a Marriott Platinum.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 7:17 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by S43R
Arriving into HKG around 8:30pm with a 14 hour layover to the next flight in the morning. Planning to have (late) dinner and able to catch breakfast before we catch the flight. Is the Marriott the place to stay with a 8 and 9 year old kid (so 4 in a room), or should we consider the Sheraton in Tung Chun (or any other hotel)? I'm a Marriott Platinum.
Yes, this is the place to stay with such a short layover and arriving at that time. The food here is quite good and fairly convenient to get to. For short stopovers, this is where I stay
S43R likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.