Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in or near Boston, MA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 9, 2018, 7:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in or near Boston, MA

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2004, 4:24 pm

yes, but it's a very large full-service Marriott connected to the Copley Place shopping mall and Prudential Center. there weren't any Courtyards in the city limits until now.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 8:02 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
The Marriott is two red lights from the I-95. wideman must have used internet navigation directions cuz they point you to the wrong exit and thus the "77 red lights."
Old Jun 30, 2004, 8:39 am

Programs: UA *G
If Marriott points aren't too imporant; the Hyatt Financial District can be had for $40-50 a night. Check www.betterbidding.com, and while I hate the other website..it's a pretty good source for info, www.biddingfortravel.com
Old Sep 19, 2004, 7:02 pm

Boston Rates

Any discount codes or great rates in Boston ?
Cambridge ?

Thanks
Old Sep 20, 2004, 7:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I'm looking too. My "poor" college student daughter wants to go up in mid-October for the weekend and the rates are ridiculous.
Old Sep 20, 2004, 7:46 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
I'm going there in November, and was looking for a Marriott that was either in the city or close by and on a subway line. The best rate I could find was a $138 government rate at the Cambridge Marriott.
Old Sep 20, 2004, 9:50 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Platinum, AA Plat, Hilton Silver
Cambridge Marriott rate sounds like a steal to me

That $138 government rate at the Cambridge Marriott sounds like a steal to me and I would jump on it if I were you. I have found nothing even approaching that rate.
Old Sep 21, 2004, 5:21 am

Programs: FPC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, PC Plt Amb
The Courtyard at Copley Square has a rate of 139 for the few days leading up to Thanksgiving. (they called it the Holiday Weekend Promo)

Last edited by choptliva; Sep 21, 2004 at 5:26 am
Old Sep 21, 2004, 7:06 am

We've often picked up 50% off rates at the Renaissance Bedford by using the Entertainment book code (ENT).....just make sure you actually DO have the card, as they will ask, and will raise the rate if you can't produce it.

Also, ADP (advance purchase) comes in handy in the Boston area.....and don't overlook the M11 rate for Marriott Rewards members.

If you go to the Marriott main page, click on the area for "specials and packages" up top, and then input Massachusetts, it'll usually pull up any available specials.

Also, if its a weekend you need, try MEB for the Marriott e-break rate.

(Don't forget....mid-Oct is peak fall foliage viewing time in New England, and the hotels know it.)
Old Sep 21, 2004, 7:17 am

Programs: Marriott lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by JanetPlanet
That $138 government rate at the Cambridge Marriott sounds like a steal to me and I would jump on it if I were you. I have found nothing even approaching that rate.
Of course, one needs to be a government employee with ID (if requested) to utilize this rate.
Old Sep 30, 2004, 1:16 pm

Courtyard Copley Square Boston Experience?

Hello,
Does anyone have stay experience at the Courtyard Copley Square in Boston? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Sep 30, 2004, 2:58 pm

We stayed there in May, right after it opened. Great location and a very nice property. It didn't seem like a traditional Courtyard -- it was very "hip, urban" -- almost like a lower scale "W" hotel. The rooms and service were both very nice/helpful. The only criticism (and this is being picky) is that the elevator is very slow and very small (probably b/c it was an old building that was re-habed).

However, I would definitely stay here again and definitely recommend the hotel.
Old Sep 30, 2004, 3:21 pm

Thanks for the insight!
Old Oct 1, 2004, 5:54 pm

I also stayed there in May - the first week it opened. I echo the previous comments. I was pleasantly surprised.
Old Oct 1, 2004, 7:26 pm

Thanks, kerflumexed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.