Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 15, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: itsaboutthejourney
Post #1 of this sticky has the current updates for exec lounge & breakfast for JW Marriott, Renaissance, Autograph Collection, Marriott, and Delta hotels worldwide. It also includes Courtyards in Asia. Please refer to post #1 for information.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2016, 10:41 pm

There seems to be two Taipei Marriotts in the list (but one is Courtyard)

Taipei Marriott / Open 1030 to 2200 / Full Breakfast in Restaurant
Taipei Courtyard / Open / Full Breakfast in Restaurant
Old Apr 24, 2016, 10:53 am

Programs: Marriott Silver
New Orleans Marriott
MClub Lounge open all weekend. There is a charge for additional guests beyond elite+1. I forgot to write down the charge (it was on a flyer in the room)
There were apps and snacks on the Saturday night I was there
Lounge offers free internet access on terminals. I didn't try the wireless.
Valid as of my April 2016 trip.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 4:09 pm

Programs: MR/SPG Plat, HH Gold, DL PM
I'm at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley and they're doing a ton of renovations, so right now the lounge is closed, but as a Plat I was told I would get free breakfast in the restaurant by providing my room number. I imagine it'll be deducted from the bill similar to the enhanced internet, but I'll report back at the end of my stay.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 6:56 am

Programs: M/R AMBASSADOR/LT/TIT/UASILVER/AAGOLD
A C Carlton, Madrid, Spain

No lounge. No breakfast for elites or points in lieu of breakfast. Points or snack upon check in. April, 2016.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 11:42 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold
Recently stayed at the Falls Church Marriott at Fairview park. All information is still up to date, meaning the lounge is closed on the weekends and elotes get free breakfast at the restaurant. Actually not the worst breakfast I've seen recently.
Also stayed two nights at the Washington Dulles Marriott Suites. Information still correct as well. No lounge at this property, free breakfast in restaurant. No coupons for free drinks/appetizers in the evening. I liked the hotel very much by the way.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 12:07 pm

Cusco, Peru

Thank you for your efforts. I think this update goes here, but I will also refer to it when I review the property. It's too long, so just use what you need.

Cusco, Peru JW Marriott

There is no lounge. Everyone, including platinum members must pay a $25 DESTINSTION FEE. I was informed the fee was imposed in January 2016. This includes breakfast, WIFI, 2 pisco sours daily, 2 bottles of water daily, $25 spa discount, $10 restaurant voucher. When analyzed, as a platinum or gold member, the only thing you would not have gotten are the vouchers and water.

April 2016
Old Apr 28, 2016, 1:25 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Ulle
Hi,
I have an update from this past weekend (April 16th) on
1) Leipzig Marriott, Leizpig, Germany.
2) Lounge open all weekend, but breakfast is served in the restaurant only on Saturdays and Sundays.
Full breakfast allowed, appeared on bill, but was removed without problems. You might want to check before if you´re considering mobile checkout. Lounge is still open, so it can be accessed for drinks including tea/coffee or some quiet time (with all the breakfast guests now in the restaurant).
This seems like another "improvement". They usually allowed both breakfast in the lounge or restaurant, then limited breakfast to the lounge. Now, it is breakfast in the lounge weekdays and full breakfast in the restaurant on weekends only.
Update on Marriott Leipzig, Germany:

I saw a sign this past weekend (April 23rd, 2016) in the lounge that they have two tablet computers for guest use in the hotel. Contact lounge staff for more information.
Old Apr 29, 2016, 10:01 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA Admirals Club, Marriott PLT Premier, Hertz President's Circle
* Vancouver / Marriott Pinnacle Downtown / CLOSED Weekends, All Statutory holidays and during Christmas/New Year's Holiday weeks; Open for brekkie only on weekends; free wifi; hotel enforcing elite+1 in lounge; 09/15 update

Still accurate as of stay 4/26 - 4/30
Old Apr 30, 2016, 3:09 am

* Tokyo / Courtyard Tokyo Station / No Lounge; breakfast for Golds/Plats in restaurant

I've been there a few weeks ago for one night only.
As Gold/Platinum Member you are offered free diner in the restaurant. It's like the Renaissance NY Times Square, the have a menu card you can choose from. A drink (beer,...) seems to be complementary too... had only water, though.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Renaissance New York Midtown

Lounge is keycard accessible weekends for soft drinks, Yogurt etc. and computer access.

Full brekkie in restaurant ($30 p.P. credit which buys a full menu item plus coffee plus juice just fine)

Last edited by cfischer; May 1, 2016 at 2:46 pm
Old Apr 30, 2016, 8:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA Admirals Club, Marriott PLT Premier, Hertz President's Circle
* Richmond / Vancouver Airport Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & All Holidays; Full breakfast in restaurant; i-net terminal; 5/22/15 update

Update accurate as of 4/30/16.
Old May 6, 2016, 2:48 pm

Lima, Peru

6-11 breakfast
1-4 lunch
5:30-7 beer, wine, snacks
7-9 dinner and desserts

24 hour access

Amazing service and amazing selection.

May 2016
Old May 7, 2016, 9:36 am

Programs: Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by jlb3
"Orlando / Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE / Cont'l brekkie (no hot items) in restaurant; free wifi requires code; PAG $10FB or 500 pts; 12/10/14 update"

Just an update from 1/1-1/4: If you don't want the continental breakfast (carb + smoothie with juice and coffee) you can apply $10 credit towards anything else on the menu.
Minor update: They now have oatmeal on the breakfast but otherwise the same.
Old May 9, 2016, 3:51 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, Marriott AMB/LTT, Hyatt EX, HH Dia, Ntl EEE
Seoul / Courtyard Seoul Times Square Update

Seoul / Courtyard Seoul Times Square / OPEN; Breakfast in restaurant or lounge; 2 i-net terminals w/printer & wireless; 05/16 update
Old May 10, 2016, 8:37 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
Still accurate (although on Saturday, the third breakfast was $14; but on Sunday we were comped the third breakfast). Just replace the date with 05/09/16.

West Des Moines / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Full breakfast in restaurant for 2; additional charge for guests beyond elite+1 is $14; PAG $10FB or 500 pts; 07/07/15 update

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.