Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 15, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: itsaboutthejourney
Post #1 of this sticky has the current updates for exec lounge & breakfast for JW Marriott, Renaissance, Autograph Collection, Marriott, and Delta hotels worldwide. It also includes Courtyards in Asia. Please refer to post #1 for information.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2015, 6:05 pm

Renaissance Indian Wells Resort - Indian Wells, CA

Update: As a Platinum, resort fee was dropped to $13 vs $30 and I was offered 500 points or $10 FB.

1) Indian Wells/CA/USA/Indian Well Renaissance Resort

2) Lounge NA

5) date you know the info was valid (ie, 09/11)

Also, for Plats, if you can report the following (for US/Canada properties only) re: the Platinum arrival gift:

$10 FB credit OR 500 Marriott Points
Old Sep 20, 2015, 6:39 am

Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
Blackstone Chicago

This might be mentioned up thread, but the breakfast voucher is $28 for two. It covers a two-egg breakfast or a couple of the continental options.
Old Sep 20, 2015, 3:46 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Originally Posted by suzski
1) Chicago - Marriott Miracle Mile
2) Closed
3) No coupons....even for Plats
4) No (but you do get 1 bottle of water per day in your room)
5) Unsure
6) 02/11
Here are the updated weekend hours for the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile lounge:

Saturday: Closed
Sunday: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm (hors d'oeuvres 5:30 - 7:30 and dessert 7:30 to closing)
Originally Posted by Jazzop
1) City/State/Country/Property Name

Saddle Brook, NJ
Saddle Brook Marriott

2) Lounge is Open or Closed on weekends;

Closed

3) if breakfast coupons are given if it's closed;

Yes

4) if the lounge is closed, if it's still room key accessible on the weekends for sodas/water;

No

5) if the exec lounge offers free i-net & whether it's terminals or wireless

Unknown (it was closed)

6) date you know the info was valid (ie, 04/10)

31 Aug 2010
The above is still valid as of 9/20/2015
Old Sep 23, 2015, 7:03 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Trying to search on the Marriott site, here and Google but does anyone know the hours of the Newark Airport lounge?
Trying to plan breakfast in the morning.

On a flight right now and we get in at about 11:15pm but want to decide if we should get things in the terminal for breakfast before heading to the hotel since we are going to have to leave about 7am in the morning.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 7:14 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; Mileage Plus 1K, 1 MM; Global Entry
Originally Posted by JVPhoto
Trying to search on the Marriott site, here and Google but does anyone know the hours of the Newark Airport lounge?
Trying to plan breakfast in the morning.

On a flight right now and we get in at about 11:15pm but want to decide if we should get things in the terminal for breakfast before heading to the hotel since we are going to have to leave about 7am in the morning.
Hope you mean the Marriott at the airport. Anyway, called them for you and the lounge is open for b'fast 0600-0900 tomorrow.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 7:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Michilander
Hope you mean the Marriott at the airport. Anyway, called them for you and the lounge is open for b'fast 0600-0900 tomorrow.
Yes, sorry I see the way I wrote it out while multitasking it was a little confusing. The lounge in the Marriott Newark Airport.

Thank you for calling, I was going to have a fellow FT'er do it but he is in Sweden. Could have done it myself when landing but was pissed I spent 7 min looking online and couldn't find it.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 8:34 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Platinum
Vancouver / Marriott Pinnacle Downtown

Vancouver / Marriott Pinnacle Downtown / CLOSED Weekends, All Statutory holidays and during Christmas/New Year's Holiday weeks; Open for brekkie only on weekends; free wifi; hotel enforcing elite+1 in lounge; 06/26/15 update
It's open on weekends for breakfast so I'm not sure this should say CLOSED. It was also open when I was there on Victoria Day in May (probably only for breakfast but I cannot remember for sure).

They didn't enforce elite+1 in May but it might be different during the summer.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 8:55 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Platinum
Marriott at Metro Center (Washington DC)

CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; cont'l brekkie in restaurant for elite+1 only; $6 to full breakfast; 11/07/14 update
This is still correct as of September 2015.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 1:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by tbm13
It's open on weekends for breakfast so I'm not sure this should say CLOSED. It was also open when I was there on Victoria Day in May (probably only for breakfast but I cannot remember for sure).
Open for the purposes of this sticky is when it's open all weekend/serves food/drink on Fri/Sat night. If it's open for brekkie only on the weekends, that's indicated in the property listing.

If it says closed for holidays that's normally taken off the hotel's website.

Cheers.
Old Sep 27, 2015, 3:34 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
UPDATE for Liverpool, England.

Full breakfast is still offered but they now also offer 750 Reward Points as an option.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 7:45 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Ex-UA-1K
Renaissance Newark Airport

Closed weekends but open for Saturday morning breakfast for elites.
Computer/printer available.

Stayed Oct 3rd
Old Oct 12, 2015, 6:37 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
* Schaumburg / Marriott/ CLOSED; Brekkie coupons for restaurant full buffet only, no menu items; No room key access; wifi and 1 terminal/printer; 10/12/15 update
Old Oct 13, 2015, 1:39 pm

Programs: LT Marriott Uber Titanium; From US CP to dirt (Its been a while)
New Orleans Marriott Lounge now open 7 days a week.

New Orleans / Marriott / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option) 01/19/15 update

Was at the New Orleans Marriott - 555 Canal Street New Orleans, LA 70130 in Sept.

It has moved to the ground floor and it now offers 24 hour access. It shares access to the regular breakfast buffet 7 days a week. It also offers pretty good apps/light dinner 7 days a week.

I was impressed.
The Lobster mac & cheese was YUMMY!!
Old Oct 14, 2015, 8:28 pm

Miami / Airport Marriott / M Club Lounge open 7 days a week 24 hours; The door from lounge to restaurant is always open for breakfast time and lounge guests would be invited to enjoy complimentary full breakfast every day; 10/14/15 update

Miami / Marriott Biscayne Bay / CLOSED; Lounge open on Sunday @ 5pm - Friday @ Noon and on Saturday and Sunday 7:00-11:00; 10/14/15 update

Miami / Marriott Stanton South Beach / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in lounge on weekends; wireless throughout; 10/14/15 update
Old Oct 14, 2015, 8:32 pm

Mesa / Marriott / CLOSED; Gold or Plat get Full breakfast in restaurant or 750 points on weekends; key not accessible on weekends; 10/14/15 update

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.