Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 15, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: itsaboutthejourney
Post #1 of this sticky has the current updates for exec lounge & breakfast for JW Marriott, Renaissance, Autograph Collection, Marriott, and Delta hotels worldwide. It also includes Courtyards in Asia. Please refer to post #1 for information.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2015, 4:52 am

Programs: MPO, Asiana Gold, United Premier, PC Platium/Ambassador, Platinum GP..
JW Marriott Khao Lak

The hotel changed policy of providing 1 hr of unlimited drink at 3 of its bars. Instead provide 20% on foods and beverages, 15%in laundry and 20% on spa.
Old May 5, 2015, 1:50 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
An update on the Manhattan Beach (CA) Marriott:

* Manhattan Beach / Marriott / CLOSED, though key accessible for water, soda, and fruit; Lounge open only for cont'l brekkie on weekends; 4/30/15 update
Old May 9, 2015, 9:49 am

Programs: M/R AMBASSADOR/LT/TIT/UASILVER/AAGOLD
Charleston Renaissance Historic District

Continental breakfast in the restaurant or $8 towards a very limited breakfast selection. Two i-net and one printer in the lobby.

Last edited by jtp1947; May 13, 2015 at 9:50 am
Old May 9, 2015, 4:52 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Lifetime Titanium

Update: Seattle Renaissance. CL is now open on weekends for Breakfast and evening appetizers.
Old May 10, 2015, 8:16 am

Programs: DL 2MM, Marriott LTT, Hilton Gold, United Silver
* Brooklyn / New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge / CLOSED; 01/19/15 update

Checked in today (May 10, 2015). The M Lounge on the ground floor is key-accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Breakfast is served in the lounge seven days a week. Evening hors d'oeurves and dessert Sunday through Thursday.
Old May 11, 2015, 5:41 am

Programs: IHG PC - Plat, HHonors - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Update Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center

Lounge closes Friday at 11am
Open Saturday and Sunday 7:30am-11am
coffee, juice, waters, soda, continental breakfast, no hot foods
Old May 11, 2015, 8:03 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold
Originally Posted by ncgator
Update Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center

Lounge closes Friday at 11am
Open Saturday and Sunday 7:30am-11am
coffee, juice, waters, soda, continental breakfast, no hot foods
Too bad since I booked this exact hotel instead of other properties in order to get a full buffet for an upcoming weekend stay. Which hotel in ATL would you recommend if Breakfast buffet was the prime requirement on a weekend stay?
Old May 11, 2015, 5:59 pm

Programs: IHG PC - Plat, HHonors - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Originally Posted by Muerz
Too bad since I booked this exact hotel instead of other properties in order to get a full buffet for an upcoming weekend stay. Which hotel in ATL would you recommend if Breakfast buffet was the prime requirement on a weekend stay?
I'm sorry but I don't have any personal experience at the FS hotels that is within the past 2 years. I was disappointed when I checked in and they told me the lounge was open and then again to find a very limited offering. But it did meet the requirements. The staff was very friendly, they offer a free shuttle that runs until 11pm and will take you within a pretty good radius. The Marta station is right there, you can walk or call and they will pick you up.

Good luck
Old May 13, 2015, 9:51 am

Programs: M/R AMBASSADOR/LT/TIT/UASILVER/AAGOLD
Sharon, forgot to add that there is an option of 750 points or continental breakfast at the Renaissance, Charleston, Historic District. Thanks.
Old May 14, 2015, 6:42 am

Programs: DL 2MM, Marriott LTT, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Originally Posted by ExArkie
* Brooklyn / New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge / CLOSED; 01/19/15 update

Checked in today (May 10, 2015). The M Lounge on the ground floor is key-accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Breakfast is served in the lounge seven days a week. Evening hors d'oeurves and dessert Sunday through Thursday.
I also found out (after I posted the short note above) that the new M Lounge opened the day before we arrived. Evidently, the CL had been on the 23rd floor with somewhat more cramped quarters, but a good view. The M Lounge is on the second floor (same as the lobby/check-in desk) with a lot more space, but only a view of surrounding buildings. The lounge is attractive, spacious, and well-lit. In the morning, there was a separate area around the coffee machine (which was having issues last weekend, by the way) with grab-and-go bagels, fruit, protein bars, yogurt, and a few other miscellaneous things. This is just inside the lounge so that one can step in grab the take-away items and be gone without having to navigate the entire area.
Old May 14, 2015, 11:21 am

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
* Long Beach / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant; 05/10/15 update

Has not changed. Hotel failed to provide 10% discount in the market store (one next to front desk) claiming it is for logo merchandise only. Took it with MR PP line and Director of Operations.
Old May 14, 2015, 9:18 pm

05/14/2015 Update
*Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Concierge Lounge Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 6:30 am to 10:00 pm
Friday 6:30 am to 12:00 noon
Sunday 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Old May 14, 2015, 9:37 pm

* Los Angeles / JW Marriott L.A.Live / OPEN from 5 pm Sunday to 12 pm Friday; continental breakfast in lobby restaurant on weekends; i-net terminal; Plat arrival gift 500 points/$10FB coupon; 05/09/15 update
Old May 16, 2015, 8:01 am
Suspended

Warsaw Marriott

Info card given at checkin has incorrect information as Exec Lounge open 24/7 (vrs info card of 0600-2400).
Lounge is on the 2nd floor and easily confused entrance with restaurant as neither has signage to show correct door to enter.
Cocktails from 1730-2130.

Internet is deducted from final bill for G/P but no prior info on this given at checkin.

Staying here now.
Old May 16, 2015, 11:23 am

Programs: AS 100K, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Silver
Minneapolis Marriott City Center

Update:

* Minneapolis / Marriott City Center / KEY ACCESSIBLE Weekends & some holidays; Continental breakfast in lounge; free wifi in lounge; 5/16/15 update

Changed to reflect key accessible lounge, breakfast in lounge weekend mornings, and free wi-fi in lounge only (with password)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.