Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 15, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: itsaboutthejourney
Post #1 of this sticky has the current updates for exec lounge & breakfast for JW Marriott, Renaissance, Autograph Collection, Marriott, and Delta hotels worldwide. It also includes Courtyards in Asia. Please refer to post #1 for information.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2015, 12:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Folks, this thread is to report experiences on exec lounge open/closed on weekends, not ask re: different properties. If there is an existing property thread, please post your questions in the property thread. Thx.

Cheers.
Old Jan 19, 2015, 6:12 pm

La Concha. Puerto Rico

There is no more lounge. They offer free full breakfast at Voga if you are on business with a corporate or government rate. You get a 30% discount card good for breakfasts and dinners at Voga.

Platinum arrival gift is either 500 points or your choice of the 2 drinks (soda, beer etc) and snack (fruit plate, chips, cheese & crackers, etc).
Stayed 1/15.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 7:46 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
New Jersey Update

Elizabeth / Renaissance Newark Airport / CLOSED; Open for brekkie only on weekends; 11/07/14 update

Current as of 1/2015.

Hot items were scrambled eggs, bacon, and oatmeal. Breads, cereals, and fruits were the cold items. The lounge has a nice view of EWR's runways.
Old Jan 23, 2015, 5:51 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Flying Blue Gold, BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Marriott Circular Quay Sydney - open on weekends all day for breakfast and evening canapes/desserts. There are two computers with a printer as well. Current as of January 6, 2015.
Old Jan 23, 2015, 10:18 pm

Uh-oh... did the first post with the lounges get edited and details lost???!!!
Old Jan 24, 2015, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by joeags
Uh-oh... did the first post with the lounges get edited and details lost???!!!
Crap - thanks for the heads up. I'll see if I can get the mod to grab it back.

Cheers.
Old Jan 24, 2015, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
I've been trying for the past 10-15 minutes to restore any previous version of the first post, clicking on every possible link -- and as a moderator, I get more links to click than the typical user. Anyway, I failed to find the magic "restore" button anywhere. I think we're going to have to escalate this to Internet Brands' technical wizards.

Bruce
Old Jan 25, 2015, 12:33 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
Marriott Burlingame SFO -
as indicated:
Burlingame / San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront / OPEN; now has M Lounge open 24/7 for soft drinks & snacks; 09/09/14 update

To add: Breakfast in lounge 7 days a week, evening hors d'oeuvres is Sun - Thurs. Yes open 24x7. Bottled water is glass bottles and plastic screw tops you fill from filtered water. Leave bottles in room. Soft drinks are in cans.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 1:28 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
JW Marriott Bangkok. On this visit, we received an advance email allowing us to eat breakfast in the lounge or the Marriott Cafe. It was worded poorly-applying mostly to families with children under 12 as they are only allowed in the lounge from 9-5. However, we were readily allowed to eat breakfast in the Cafe for free. An excellent buffet.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 9:48 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
I was back in the BWI Marriott this January, and the lounge serves breakfast with both hot and cold items on a Sunday morning. I checked out after breakfast, so can't say whether it was open later in the day.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 7:06 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Gold, AA Lifetime Gold, UA Silver, JetBlue Mosaic
The Lexington Autograph NYC

* NY City / The Lexington, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; 1,000 points in lieu of breakfast, both weekdays and weekends; (no cont'l brekkie option); PAG 500pts or $10FB coupon. Note: There is a stack of breakfast vouchers visible on top of front desk. My puzzled comment: "Oh, it's just 1,000 points now? I'll have to update the list on flyertalk.com that The Lexington's M-F breakfast voucher Platinum benefit no longer applies." Voila! Vouchers were offered. Voucher is good for one of four full brekkie choices from special menu. 01/28/15 update
Old Jan 28, 2015, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BlaiseBOS
* NY City / The Lexington, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; 1,000 points in lieu of breakfast, both weekdays and weekends; (no cont'l brekkie option); PAG 500pts or $10FB coupon. Note: There is a stack of breakfast vouchers visible on top of front desk. My puzzled comment: "Oh, it's just 1,000 points now? I'll have to update the list on flyertalk.com that The Lexington's M-F breakfast voucher Platinum benefit no longer applies." Voila! Vouchers were offered. Voucher is good for one of four full brekkie choices from special menu. 01/28/15 update
Thanks for the input. The vouchers are still offered M-F, just not on the weekend.

Cheers.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 7:36 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
* Lone Tree / Marriott Denver South at Park Meadows / CLOSED; i-net terminal in lounge & biz center in lobby has free i-net 24/7; 07/15/ 12 update

Coupons given for full breakfast buffet in restaurant. They can also be used for a la carte menu items (value $17.80 single or $35.60 double). Tip not included.

A very pleasant contrast with the stingy FS Denver Tech Center nearby.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 7:08 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
* Durham / Marriott at Research Triangle Park / CLOSED; Breakfast for Gold/Plat in the restaurant, no coupon required just provide room number; key accessible; no computer/printer in lounge; 01/29/15 update

This is still the case. In addition currently CL is on 4th floor as one on 5th floor is renovated. They use two adjoining rooms for temporary CL.

* Minneapolis / The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection / CLOSED Weekends & Select Holidays; Full buffet in restaurant or 750pts; Coupon for appetizer on Frida and Saturday night when CL is closed; 01/31/15 update
Old Feb 1, 2015, 6:08 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
The hotel in the UK listed as Lingford should be changed to the correct (new?) name of Lingfield.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.