Wiki Posts
Search

SecureSpend Tampered?

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2024, 8:47 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by lowkeyflyer
Has anyone been able to activate a replacement Incomm card online without having to call in? It never lets me activate online.
yes, I just check balance and I get a message saying card is active
Old May 5, 2024, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by radonc1
Does the provided information on or in the returned card say you have to activate it by phone?

If the answer is yes, then your DP confirms the instructions. If there is no information on activation, then you have provided a useful DP that says you can't do it on-line.
In any event, useful information so thanks
Originally Posted by soy
yes, I just check balance and I get a message saying card is active
My replacement card shipped with a paper that says "To access your remaining funds, please activate your Card by visiting SecureSpend.com. You can also activate by calling 1-833-563-8200."
Visiting SecureSpend.com and putting it card number doesn't work.

Soy, what card type has that worked for? SS or Vani?
Old May 5, 2024, 9:29 am

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
My replacement card shipped with a paper that says "To access your remaining funds, please activate your Card by visiting SecureSpend.com. You can also activate by calling 1-833-563-8200."
Sometimes when using a VPN, signing into a secure site on-line does not work. Do you use a VPN?
Old May 5, 2024, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by radonc1
Sometimes when using a VPN, signing into a secure site on-line does not work. Do you use a VPN?
I do not
Old May 5, 2024, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Jesus Christ. 4 replacement cards all sent by IC get fraud blocked @ WM for $300, $400, $500 swipe on separate cards.
Called in to get refunds and they want me to FAX pictures of the cards and my ID to [email protected].
What a joke
Old May 5, 2024, 5:20 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Jesus Christ. 4 replacement cards all sent by IC get fraud blocked @ WM for $300, $400, $500 swipe on separate cards.
Called in to get refunds and they want me to FAX pictures of the cards and my ID to [email protected].
What a joke
That is the SOP. Be prepared for them to say they never received the info also.
Old May 5, 2024, 6:39 pm
soy

Programs: various

Soy, what card type has that worked for? SS or Vani?
vanillas, I have not bought SS since they started acting up at WM
Old May 5, 2024, 10:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cruisr
That is the SOP. Be prepared for them to say they never received the info also.
Would they proactively tell you that they never received the info or do you have to call in?
Old May 6, 2024, 9:10 am
ra7

Would they proactively tell you that they never received the info or do you have to call in?
I am in a similar situation. They asked me to send the scanned copies to their email address. You will receive an automated email and afterwards no further updates. I called them few times and they asked me to send it again which I did last week. it's really disappointing how they are handling this.
Old May 6, 2024, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ra7
I am in a similar situation. They asked me to send the scanned copies to their email address. You will receive an automated email and afterwards no further updates. I called them few times and they asked me to send it again which I did last week. it's really disappointing how they are handling this.
Thanks for the DP. Let's keep documenting it in here.
Old May 6, 2024, 10:53 am
Original Poster

cuthroat gregorygrady Can you guys provide a DP on your refund from IC? Timeline and documents etc
Old May 6, 2024, 11:46 am

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium

You have the responsibility of following up as the only communication you get from hem is the auto reply that they received your email. I just followup in about five days after I send the email and the back uo. They then either say they are waiting for my backup or give me an update. The Incomm call center is beyond bad.
hurnik likes this.
Old May 7, 2024, 6:17 am
ra7

so over the weekend I checked the balance of the card on the website and from the page there is an option to open a dispute ticket. I tried that option and yesterday I received an email they mailed out a replacement card.
Old May 7, 2024, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ra7
so over the weekend I checked the balance of the card on the website and from the page there is an option to open a dispute ticket. I tried that option and yesterday I received an email they mailed out a replacement card.
Are you using Vani or SS? When I punch my SS into the website it doesn't even ring up as a card lol
Old May 7, 2024, 3:21 pm
Original Poster

Also please continue to fill this out

DATAPOINT COLLECTION: https://forms.gle/trtMWXZp4mKUk31m7
VIEW DATAPOINTS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.