Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 20, 2020, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mhdena
I will work on this on the next few days but most of the info is very old and outdated.

I have been using all of these the last 2 years and I will update what other people have started along with some tools on how to buy on multiple accounts if people want this info. This is just a quick first draft. I will clean up and add more details.

please dont .... up the work I will put into this. please message me and I can add more data and I have more buying groups that I can add
  1. Pointsmaker - pointsmaker.com - Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick same day most often via echeck once item is checked in
  2. MYS Buying Group - mysbuyinggroup.com Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick once item is checked in echeck
    MYS has the most complaints of all, from very late payment to not receiving items. Many people have given up on MYS.
  3. USA Buying Group - usabuying.group same as others regarding loading the tracking number. slowest payment of all. alerts come via whatsapp and email and response time is medium to issues
  4. YRCW - app.yrcwtech.com same as others alertss comes via whatsapp - payments can be slow. response time to issues are pretty quick via communication thru wahtsapp to owner
  5. Buy For Me Retail - The best. buyformeretail.com deals are posted on page. offers sent thru email. payment sent ach when they are checked i
  6. EMB - embdeals.com same as above - a great one as well. alerts via whatsapp. payments can be requested same day and will arrive same day. lots of offers last amazon prime.
  7. EMB - From late 2021 through August 2022, Several reports of missing packages, more complaints than most of the other groups. Buyers Beware.
  8. TheDealBuyer - thedealbuyer.com - Seems to be very new to the game. Not using whatsapp, but Pushover to send deals.
Print Wikipost

Buying Groups

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2022, 3:22 pm

(deleted)

(deleted)

Last edited by Burghs; Sep 14, 2022 at 10:55 am Reason: Concern was resolved
Old Oct 15, 2022, 9:33 am

I should have read the comments here about USA Buying Group. They scammed me out of 4 packages worth about $1000. They were all delivered on different dates and also have proof of delivery. USA is saying it was never delivered. I would have paid them a visit if it was only a few hours drive ! Stay away from these crooks!
oopl likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2022, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by blitzkrieg86
I should have read the comments here about USA Buying Group. They scammed me out of 4 packages worth about $1000. They were all delivered on different dates and also have proof of delivery. USA is saying it was never delivered. I would have paid them a visit if it was only a few hours drive ! Stay away from these crooks!
This is really sad to hear , Thanks for sharing
Old Oct 15, 2022, 10:29 am

Programs: AAdvantage, UA Mileage Plus, IHG Rewards Club
Originally Posted by blitzkrieg86
I’m sorry you’re also scammed by them. I was victim blamed by other posters here for being scammed by USA Buying Group for some bizarre reason.
Old Oct 23, 2022, 8:40 am

The deal buyer late scanning
hey group , any body know how fast is the scanning process at deal buyer group , I sent them 3 different orders , it has been 5 days since the first order was delivered and still not showing in the receiving page , I hope they are just busy , I can’t imagine they lost all 3 orders
Old Oct 23, 2022, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by Exxman
hey group , any body know how fast is the scanning process at deal buyer group , I sent them 3 different orders , it has been 5 days since the first order was delivered and still not showing in the receiving page , I hope they are just busy , I can’t imagine they lost all 3 orders
Guarantee they’re just backed up from all the Prime day deals. The discord link posted above has active communication from the owners/employees of the group.
Old Oct 23, 2022, 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by Droff
Guarantee they’re just backed up from all the Prime day deals. The discord link posted above has active communication from the owners/employees of the group.
Thank you Droff , I hope you are right
Old Oct 23, 2022, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by Exxman
I bought a few things related to the prime day deals. It's took about 5-7 days after delivery for them to check in and another 1-2 days for the check to post.
Old Oct 23, 2022, 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by jsteele212
I bought a few things related to the prime day deals. It's took about 5-7 days after delivery for them to check in and another 1-2 days for the check to post.
ok, I feel better now , thanks Jsteele
Old Oct 27, 2022, 8:06 pm

Hassle of buying groups may not be worth it anymore. Had a few Airpod orders to BFMR via Costco and one of the packages they checked in only noted 2 of the 5 Airpods in the shipment. I didn’t get any email about damaged items so I opened a ticket with them. They claim they only received two and closed the case telling me to reach out to the retailer. I reached out to Costco support and they said "when incidents of suspected package theft happen we kindly ask our members to file a police report with their local precinct so that their refund claim can be properly investigated. Please file a police report with your local station along with a UPS claim and once obtained please send a copy to [email protected]. Please also include in your email your or email your order #, phone # of the police station you filed it at, the police precinct #, and the officer's name who assisted with the report."
blitzkrieg86 likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2022, 11:01 pm

Originally Posted by AJTravel123
Hassle of buying groups may not be worth it anymore. Had a few Airpod orders to BFMR via Costco and one of the packages they checked in only noted 2 of the 5 Airpods in the shipment. I didn’t get any email about damaged items so I opened a ticket with them. They claim they only received two and closed the case telling me to reach out to the retailer. I reached out to Costco support and they said "when incidents of suspected package theft happen we kindly ask our members to file a police report with their local precinct so that their refund claim can be properly investigated. Please file a police report with your local station along with a UPS claim and once obtained please send a copy to [email protected]. Please also include in your email your or email your order #, phone # of the police station you filed it at, the police precinct #, and the officer's name who assisted with the report."
I don't believe its BFMR although they have been extremely shady in the past. I had the same issue with costco. I receive my mail at a center that scans all packages (with the dimensions and weight). I had placed two exact same orders for the same number of airpods. One of the orders were significant less weight and only contained 1 out of the 4 airpods. The packaging was 100% sealed. I personally think that Costco has some criminal employees in their stock room that steal high value electronics knowing full well what Costco's policy is and how well they're protected. Its even more pathetic to think about considering how well they get paid as it is.
blitzkrieg86 likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2022, 9:43 am

Where do these buying groups normally resell the items. Is it through websites like eBay, or they sell it overseas? I am just curious.
Old Oct 29, 2022, 3:17 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
South America, from what I've read. Electronics are much more expensive there.
Old Oct 29, 2022, 11:54 am

Shipping labels for Alaska residents?

Has anyone heard of a buying group that will supply shipping labels if you don’t live in the contiguous US? I would buy a lot more if they did! I’m wearing Amazon out!
Old Oct 29, 2022, 2:47 pm

Programs: UR, Southwest RR, Sky Miles, and Hyatt.
Does anybody have experience buying items in-store locally and self shipping to BFMR?
A bg is my only viable method for ms. I currently only stick to buying items from Amazon since orders are so easy.
However, for the purposes of meeting MSR, I thought I would be able to scale up a little bit more if I could get some items locally and ship it myself. I know I'll have to eat sales tax and shipping cost, but this again would only be for meeting MSR for CC subs.
Does anybody do this? Is this actually a reasonable strategy?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.