Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2018, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by lumangoy
you should be able to use your banned account.

Mine worked after a few months, (i didnt try in between)
Gotcha - I will try that in a month or two then. Thanks for the heads up!
Old Jan 22, 2018, 12:47 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
Originally Posted by lumangoy
you should be able to use your banned account.

Mine worked after a few months, (i didnt try in between)
did they voice verify your order
Old Jan 22, 2018, 12:49 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
Has anyone ever used Chase ink to purchase, I tried but it was declined and dothey voice verify all orders
Old Jan 22, 2018, 6:07 am

Originally Posted by happyvoid
did they voice verify your order
yes at least the 1st 2 or 3 cards I used.

I started with $500 and slowly increased.
Old Jan 22, 2018, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by ChuckMango
Had a similar situation and it then went through fine, just late that;s all
Appreciate it! Looks like it is arriving today per Informed Delivery
Old Jan 22, 2018, 11:17 am

2 out of my last 3 orders haven't tracked. Anyone else having issues?
Old Jan 22, 2018, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by cdog999
no issues, order from Saturday tracked on Sunday
Old Jan 23, 2018, 1:14 pm

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by cdog999
Made an order on Saturday, and it tracked this morning.
Old Jan 24, 2018, 10:24 am

FYI: GCM currently having trouble sending out USPS tracking info. Need to call in for tracking number.
Old Jan 24, 2018, 12:22 pm

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by Radster
FYI: GCM currently having trouble sending out USPS tracking info. Need to call in for tracking number.
How did you get USPS tracking info from them in the past? I've never gotten it from them.
Old Jan 24, 2018, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
How did you get USPS tracking info from them in the past? I've never gotten it from them.
IME, I go by estimated shipping date and if I don't get txt from USPS that a tracking number has been generated and they're waiting for package, I call GCM the next day to follow up on status and the rep gives me the tracking number. I've done this at least twice to make sure they're shipped on schedule and make it worth the $10.95 I pay for shipping and handling.
Old Jan 25, 2018, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
You have to pay for tracked shipping.
Old Jan 25, 2018, 12:37 pm

Odd. I received my first 'tracked' order today. It was delivered via UPS to the reception desk, but it shipped out by USPS. I received USPS tracking info (after calling GCM), but no confirmation that it had been delivered successfully. USPS still shows it as "Out for Delivery".

Anyone else experienced similar and have knowledge of how to get conf. of delivery in such a circumstance?
Old Jan 26, 2018, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by Radster
Odd. I received my first 'tracked' order today. It was delivered via UPS to the reception desk, but it shipped out by USPS. I received USPS tracking info (after calling GCM), but no confirmation that it had been delivered successfully. USPS still shows it as "Out for Delivery".

Anyone else experienced similar and have knowledge of how to get conf. of delivery in such a circumstance?
Yes, many times. It's fairly common now for all courier services to "interline" competition's packages for part of the route. Each service will track it's own segment. If you google the tracking number, you may see a choice of providers, even when only one of them handles your package.
Old Jan 26, 2018, 8:17 am

when I click submit order button, nothing happens. Suggestions?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.