H.E.L.L.O Method - Is this what it is?

Old Feb 7, 15, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

H.E.L.L.O Method - Is this what it is?

I've messaged a few people I saw discussing the H.E.L.L.O. method on Churning because I think I figured it out (or at least most of it), but they've been ignoring me. I'm going to post what I found here. Please let me know if I'm on the right track. I'm scared to try it because I don't want PayPal to shut me down so hoping to confirm it works from someone else first.

[REMOVED PENDING CLARIFICATION]

The thing I can't figure out is if Paypal will shut you down for this or if there are some other tricks I need to know. If you know the H.E.L.L.O Method please tell me if I got it right or what I'm missing.

Last edited by WellsDakota; Feb 7, 15 at 9:08 pm
Old Feb 7, 15, 8:40 pm

Programs: RR,UMP,IHG,UR
Well, as we all know paypal is a cruel mistress...Having said that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take...
Old Feb 7, 15, 8:45 pm

Hello!
Old Feb 7, 15, 8:46 pm

I actually have been successfully doing this with 12 co-workers for a few months. I can't believe it made it to FT... I'm betting it dies within a month now.

Thanks a lot
Old Feb 7, 15, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dave4086 View Post
I actually have been successfully doing this with 12 co-workers for a few months. I can't believe it made it to FT... I'm betting it dies within a month now.

Thanks a lot
What kind of limits (how many people in the chain and how large of purchases) have you been able to get to go through?
Old Feb 7, 15, 8:53 pm

Programs: RR,UMP,IHG,UR
I had done a bit of research last time I saw someone post about this, and he had a bit to offer on how to avoid AA.
Old Feb 7, 15, 9:00 pm

So let me get this straight, with all of the paypal AA for even normal regular transactions you think it's an awesome idea to poke the bear with series of linked up accounts to funnel money through?

Sounds like this should be re-titled "Fastest way to get my account shut down and money held for 6 months" method. PASS.
Old Feb 7, 15, 9:06 pm

The idea seems solid but PayPal has some impressive analytics and will likely shut you down. I'd limit your exposure as they love to keep funds as long as possible. With this being friends instead of family it could get messy if/when they lock you out.
Old Feb 7, 15, 11:24 pm

---------

Last edited by coolblues; Feb 8, 15 at 7:46 pm
Old Feb 7, 15, 11:38 pm

Programs: CO (RIP), US (RIP), Amtrak. Lots of CC programs.
H.E.L.L.O.?
Old Feb 8, 15, 12:17 am

Originally Posted by coolblues View Post
this method is incredibly simple if done right... been doing this for past 18 months. Have cycled nearly 150k so far and no shutdowns.

Don't bother sending PMs
Thanks for being so nice...
Old Feb 8, 15, 12:43 am

Programs: US Silver / AA Ruby, Hyatt & Hilton Cubic Zirconia, Marriott & SPG Fools Gold
HELLO.... is that like when you type 07734 on a calculator and turn it upside down? I'm not sure what that has to do with MS
Old Feb 8, 15, 8:50 am

I understand the H.E.L.L.O. method, but can some please PM me the explanation of how the G.O.O.D.B.Y.E. method works. TIA
Old Feb 8, 15, 9:22 am
xp0

Originally Posted by knopfler View Post
I understand the H.E.L.L.O. method, but can some please PM me the explanation of how the G.O.O.D.B.Y.E. method works. TIA
AFAIK there is no such thing as a "G.O.O.D.B.Y.E" method. As someone that referenced this a while ago to give out some hints to people, I will say some where close or on the right track (based on comments and PMs) but still the method I was talking about is a bit different. We have recently put together many pieces to make this churn successful and it has been very beneficial.

Poke fun or try and figure it out -- Doesnt matter to me. Some will be laughing their way to the bank while others will only be laughing behind the keyboard thinking they are funny.
Old Feb 8, 15, 12:56 pm

Will the HELLO method work in NC?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: