Community
Wiki Posts
Search

H.E.L.L.O Method - Is this what it is?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2015, 5:04 pm

Programs: Delta P, SPG G, Marriott S, Hertz PC
It is only a matter of time before any deals get out into the open. Not even the mobs can keep their business private anymore when it is in human nature to share information.

Rule number 1, is don't expect anything to last forever, and most of all, know of possible AA.

Much like someone might be stuck with amex gift cards, you may get your paypal account shut down.

For most folks, getting shut down by paypal can be disastrous. Not only are you out of money for 6 months, but not being able to use paypal, for legit business might be a cut to income and incurred expenses.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 6:06 pm
Moderator: Manufactured Spending

Moderator Message:

I have deleted several dozen posts that contribute nothing of substance, such as requests for PMs, threats made to those who share information, discussion of "private" groups, and so on. Members who continue to make posts of this nature may have their accounts suspended.

The purpose of Flyertalk is to have open, respectful and civil discussions. Please refer to the Flyertalk Rules for details.

Last edited by cbn42; Feb 8, 2015 at 6:29 pm
Old Feb 8, 2015, 6:29 pm

H.E.L.L.O Method - Is this what it is?

Anyone following the SilkRoad trial knows you are never truly anonymous.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 6:32 pm

Anyone not using some variation of this technique clearly isn't trying.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 6:57 pm

Programs: many
Originally Posted by berger6696
Anyone not using some variation of this technique clearly isn't trying.
Someone stated doing 150k in 18 months, whereas others do more than that in a month. Not every method works for all. Figure out what works for you and don't worry about who is or is not trying.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 7:10 pm

so much for being a secret. This is all over the blogs now. Danny Deal Guru had a posted earlier. Wouldnt be surprised if Million Miles is already working on their post.

https://dannydealguru.wordpress.com/

Last edited by maxlovestofly; Feb 8, 2015 at 7:18 pm
Old Feb 8, 2015, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by pcharles
Someone stated doing 150k in 18 months, whereas others do more than that in a month. Not every method works for all. Figure out what works for you and don't worry about who is or is not trying.
Agreed. Somebody else mentioned this being a full time paycheck for them, so clearly it can be very successful. But it would be useful to know how to be a good steward of the method to keep it off radar screens.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by MarcusBWI
Agreed. Somebody else mentioned this being a full time paycheck for them, so clearly it can be very successful. But it would be useful to know how to be a good steward of the method to keep it off radar screens.
I think 150K is too high. 150K is in the Amex Old BC territory. Paypal is very sensitive to large spending, so I doubt if the OP is saying the truth.

Last edited by maxlovestofly; Feb 8, 2015 at 7:24 pm
Old Feb 8, 2015, 7:24 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, United Silver
Originally Posted by maxlovestofly
so much for being a secret. This is all over the blogs now. Danny Deal Guru had a posted earlier. Wouldnt be surprised if Million Miles is already working on their post.

https://dannydealguru.wordpress.com/
It really doesn't take long at all for bloggers to spew on this.

Honestly, I would think Paypal IS would do a better job than allowing such loop to exist in the 1st place.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by granstagna
It really doesn't take long at all for bloggers to spew on this.

Honestly, I would think Paypal IS would do a better job than allowing such loop to exist in the 1st place.
From previous messages, it sounds like the people who are using this method are avoiding paypal, which is possibly why it hasn't gotten shut down to this point. It'd be useful to figure out how to bypass the 'pal to avoid the problems.

Any ideas?
Old Feb 8, 2015, 7:30 pm
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
yes cause danny the deal guru, who looks like started his lil blog last month, is such a big name in the blogosphere. def a cause for alarm.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 7:37 pm

Are people able to link PPMC to there "friends" accounts. Doesn't seem to work for me.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 7:51 pm

For some reason this method brings back memories of the Nordstrom FW CB method.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 8:24 pm

Anyone claiming to use this method via PayPal in large amounts is lying. Nobody is "making a living" doing this. Pure e-peen.

PayPal's algorithm for backup funding is extremely complex and it doesn't work every time (even if all other indications show that it should work). No way in hell you can piggyback multiple accounts and have a remote possibility that it will work once, let alone on a continual basis.

Give me a break.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 8:41 pm

PP has been friendly to me since 2001. But this new HELLO method seems too risky for a potentially short term loophole. Keep in mind that PP is mainstream product and getting shut down by PP is the end. There's no other product like PP as an alternative.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.