Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vanilla reload broken PIN scam reports

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2014, 12:08 am
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
Originally Posted by ericdabbs
People are still running into VR issues?
lol these folks are so 2 thousand and late

jk. I miss them beans
Old May 8, 2014, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by craz
very true, I was just trying to let raccah know their problem might not be 100% over, that unless a Permanent credit was issued and with the CC issuer eating it that any vendor can come back and with proper documentation get the refund reversed. In this case if CV paid Incomm I dont see CV walking away with a $1500 loss they will want either the Refund reversed or their $$ back from Incomm

If in the end CV has to eat the $1500, I wouldnt be surprised at all to see them hard code all types of VRs and GCs to ca$h only. If I was raccah I would have done what they did rather then eat a $1500 loss as well
Yeah - I too was happily surprised - I have kept all the stuff I have and waiting for another month or two and then close the story.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.