Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Account Now?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2013, 6:26 am

Programs: *$ Gold :)
Originally Posted by tankerooooo
I am also on the list - "Your account has been temporarily restricted; Please call customer service for more details: (866) 921-9891"

They want a copy of id, ssn card and utility bill. They had asked for receipts of cash loads on which I told them I do it online and have no receipts. I was given the fax number - 925-217-0052
welcome to the club
all the same but no requests for ssn or utiliti bills.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 6:32 am
jk2

Originally Posted by kcblakely
I've been using this card exclusively since PayPower shut me down. Some experiences:
Can you share why did PayPower shut you down?
Old Jun 14, 2013, 8:55 am

Programs: UA 1K; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Diamond; CCarlson Elite
Originally Posted by jk2
Can you share why did PayPower shut you down?
PayPower shut me down because of - according to them - excessive use of billPay. I tried to get them to tell me what was considered excessive, but they would never say. I will say that I moved a lot more than $2k or $3K thru PayPower's billPay before they acted.

So I'm thinking a safer way to go is ATM withdrawals and money order purchases. We'll see.

As always; don't play this game if you have cash flow issues. If having several $K locked up for a few months will be a problem for you, then find something else to do with your spare time.....

Last edited by kcblakely; Jun 14, 2013 at 8:55 am Reason: Fix typo
Old Jun 14, 2013, 10:42 am

Programs: CO (RIP), US (RIP), Amtrak. Lots of CC programs.
My account has been 'temporarily restricted'. I sent an email requesting info on how to un-restrict it.

I really don't want to send RA receipts and bills and whatnot. I can fax a DL if needed.

What's the easiest way to withdraw my bucks? Just ask for a check?
Old Jun 14, 2013, 11:14 am

getting the "temporarily restricted" message as well - looks like they must have done a sweep to catch this. Has anyone seen this and cleared the block yet? When I call in, I can't even get through to a person entering the card number or SSN - it talks about technical difficulties and hangs up.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 12:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1.3mm
I've been ok so far. For the last mont I've only used reloadit. My bill pay pattern is 2-3 per month draining to less than $10. I never do pos or ATM.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 3:01 pm

Programs: UA Gold, AA Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle, etc etc
I've joined the club. New message when I log in- temporarily restricted.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 3:04 pm

If anyone is able to communicate with them, please post the steps to either un-restrict the account or liquidate it. After this nonsense of non-responsive phone numbers and e-mails I'm not inclined to use them again.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by cuebert
If anyone is able to communicate with them, please post the steps to either un-restrict the account or liquidate it. After this nonsense of non-responsive phone numbers and e-mails I'm not inclined to use them again.
When I called yesterday first time, I was explained that I either send them copy of my drivers license and checks of cash reloads or they send me a check and closing my account... Not sure they will cut the check promptly though...
Old Jun 14, 2013, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by greek2me
I've joined the club. New message when I log in- temporarily restricted.
It's quite interesting, looks like my account is locked in different fashion. I can login to accountnow.com site and navigate there, even login to that "white" site, see my balance and transactions. Only when I click on bill pay I got:
"Please contact your Customer Service Representative."
Old Jun 14, 2013, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by pier11
It's quite interesting, looks like my account is locked in different fashion. I can login to accountnow.com site and navigate there, even login to that "white" site, see my balance and transactions. Only when I click on bill pay I got:
"Please contact your Customer Service Representative."
Tomorrow or Monday expect the card to be listed as restricted. The site will still show your transaction data.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by pier11
When I called yesterday first time, I was explained that I either send them copy of my drivers license and checks of cash reloads or they send me a check and closing my account... Not sure they will cut the check promptly though...
Which option are you going with? Copies of checks? Do you mean receipts? Someone posted that they could fax a DL and an explanation in lieu of receipts. I don't mind faxing a DL but would rather not send the RA receipts.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 4:31 pm

I called (866) 921-9891 and got right through, they want a utility bill, a DL, receipts and statement explaining the transactions faxed to 925-217-0052. They will then call me back to discuss the account. Hmm.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 4:47 pm
jk2

My both cards now marked as "temporary restricted" as well. I don't have a card with me since I'm on travel. Does that mean that I cannot use the card for regular purchase?
Old Jun 14, 2013, 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by jk2
My both cards now marked as "temporary restricted" as well. I don't have a card with me since I'm on travel. Does that mean that I cannot use the card for regular purchase?
I'd say so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.