Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Account Now?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2013, 12:14 pm
Used to be garyjr316

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Gold Passport, Hilton HHonors, Marriott
The largest I bought was $900 reloadit card. I have only done it once as it drew attention from the store manager because he had to approve the transaction. I've had multiple $500 card purchased with no problem at all and will keep to that amount for the future.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by vodkashine
What State or local area?
NY tristate.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by Dad to GO
The largest I bought was $900 reloadit card. I have only done it once as it drew attention from the store manager because he had to approve the transaction. I've had multiple $500 card purchased with no problem at all and will keep to that amount for the future.
Where I got mine the limit on the card was 500. There was a silver one and one with more like a blue.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 4:00 pm
Used to be garyjr316

Originally Posted by Pencegeri
Where I got mine the limit on the card was 500. There was a silver one and one with more like a blue.
It looks the same but goes up to $950. I was trying to get money off my WFPP quickly so I tried it. Usually I've just used a CC for the purchase of $500. It was at a Vons store.
Old Mar 20, 2013, 5:09 pm
Suspended

Does anyone know if Account Now allows ACH pull? Another weird thing of this think is that I loaded a moneypak and it loaded but it subtracted a $4.95 fee this after paying the load fee in store. Two fees?
Old Mar 20, 2013, 5:40 pm

Programs: BA, AA, United
Troy

It is the activation fee. They charge it when you load it for the first time.

I also have this card and have been proceeding cautiously with it.

Rambo

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure
Does anyone know if Account Now allows ACH pull? Another weird thing of this think is that I loaded a moneypak and it loaded but it subtracted a $4.95 fee this after paying the load fee in store. Two fees?
Old Mar 25, 2013, 9:07 am

For the people who have used the bill pay feature for credit cards, how long did it take to go to the account being paid?
Old Mar 25, 2013, 10:32 am
Used to be garyjr316

For the people who have used the bill pay feature for credit cards, how long did it take to go to the account being paid?
The only "bill pay" feature I've used was to send money to my wife... it took about a week for the check to arrive. Usually when it is a complete electronic transaction it will go quicker.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 11:14 am

The only "bill pay" feature I've used was to send money to my wife... it took about a week for the check to arrive. Usually when it is a complete electronic transaction it will go quicker.
Hey I just recently got this card and started loading it. Is the 'bill pay' process to your wife simple? Just enter name and address? Also, what's the biggest check you've sent your wife?

Btw our bank has her maiden name on it so you think it'll help the check is bring sent to different last name?

Thanks
Old Mar 25, 2013, 11:35 am

Ah, i was not aware this was even possible. Thank you for that, I may just end up doing that if the small amount of money I did a test with AMEX does not go through.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 3:17 pm

Only tried this once, took two days.
Old Mar 26, 2013, 7:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum
A

It took two to five days to go to account.
American Express need two days but chase
Need five days.
Old Mar 27, 2013, 10:37 am

Account now charges $1 for card purchases. This means FTers are using the card exclusively for billpay ?

Last edited by tankerooooo; Mar 27, 2013 at 10:37 am Reason: typo
Old Mar 27, 2013, 12:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1.3mm
Originally Posted by tankerooooo
Account now charges $1 for card purchases. This means FTers are using the card exclusively for billpay ?
I've never taken the card(s) out of my home. Bill Pay only.
Old Mar 28, 2013, 12:10 am

I found it taking as long as 10 days to post to the same accounts that BB posted within a day or two.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.