$6000 every rolling 12 months

Withdraw limits:
1 free withdrawal per calendar month
Print Wikipost

AmEx Prepaid Campus Edition

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2015, 7:40 am
XP1

Anyone try to reload a permanent card today?
Old Mar 1, 2015, 9:45 am

Programs: Shamelessly Gold at Flying Burrito and AirTrain A+ Elite. Turkish Star Gold, 100k at Flying Eskimo
R.I.P.
Made 10k this year.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 4:04 pm

The Home Improvement Gift Card website list Barnes and Noble Campus Stores as a retailer that sells these. Has anyone ever seen them there?

https://www.homeimprovementgiftcard....scoverRan.html
Old Mar 3, 2015, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by AnInfrequentFlyer
The Home Improvement Gift Card website list Barnes and Noble Campus Stores as a retailer that sells these. Has anyone ever seen them there?

https://www.homeimprovementgiftcard....scoverRan.html
That's interesting...I haven't paid attention to the other cards, but the next time I go to my local campus bookstore, I'll be sure to check these out...Apparently, these can be used to buy stuff at Home Depot and Sears...Wonder if there's a gift card churn opportunity
Old Mar 4, 2015, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by Yeshu JP
That's interesting...I haven't paid attention to the other cards, but the next time I go to my local campus bookstore, I'll be sure to check these out...Apparently, these can be used to buy stuff at Home Depot and Sears...Wonder if there's a gift card churn opportunity
All of the Sears stores near me sell $200 Visa/MC GCs with a $6.95 fee. They should have no issues with a HIGC card as its processed just like a Discover Card.

One of my local Sears stores won't sell Visa/MC GCs if you try to pay with a Sears GC. The others allow it, for now.

You can use your HIGC online to reload a Sears GC. Discover Deals currently pays 5% on purchases through Sears. I've never had a Sears GC reload fail to earn the portal bonus with Discover.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 7:51 am

Also, on a tip from FrequentMiler a few weeks ago, I called to inquire on retention bonuses for threatening to close my Forward cards. Several of them were given an additional 2x on all purchases for 6 months with no limits. That's 3x everywhere and 7x at bookstores/amazon.

It never hurts to ask.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.