Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 2, 2013, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
Chase Gift Cards:
GAME OVER

We’re sorry, but we no longer offer Chase Gift Cards.

We will continue to honor current Chase Gift Cards. If you have a Chase Gift Card, you may continue to use it until the funds are depleted or upon card expiration.
If your existing Chase Gift Card has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can redeem the balance or get a replacement Card by calling us at
1-866-466-0079, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Use that number if you have questions about your existing Chase Gift Card.

www.chasewebgiftpurchase.com/index.cfm - [No longer working]

https://www.chase.com/online/Checking/gift-card.htm/ [No longer working as of 9/20/13]

$500 max value per card

Can be used as debit
Call # on card to set pin

There are some limitations to using gift cards as opposed to debit cards, but these are functioning very well as debit cards. So please follow the number one rule of manufactured spend: DON"T CALL THE BANKS.
Print Wikipost

Chase Gift Cards [Ending: 9.22.2013]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2013, 8:19 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Originally Posted by Stubtify
Still epic.
Old Sep 7, 2013, 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by MaineCoon
I wonder whether I should move full speed with all my Chase CCs before it ends.

Went to Wally today w/4 $500 CGCs, got 2 MO for $999 each, no problems whatsoever
I started off with regular spending on my 3 new chase cards. 2 weeks later....then I went full throttle. 3 months of $2500 per card per month and I had to get another BB card.

chase is my new best friend.
Old Sep 7, 2013, 8:40 pm

Not sure where Happy's reply went, I know I read it earlier.

Anyway since the Wiki isn't working, what about a Wiki for the Wiki? Of course if that doesn't work we'd need a Wiki for that Wiki of the Wiki...
Old Sep 7, 2013, 9:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Stubtify
Not sure where Happy's reply went, I know I read it earlier.

Anyway since the Wiki isn't working, what about a Wiki for the Wiki? Of course if that doesn't work we'd need a Wiki for that Wiki of the Wiki...
If Chase is really going to stop selling GCs, in a few weeks this thread will die, anyway. Everyone will have to transfer their complaints about people not reading Wikis to another thread that has a Wiki.
Old Sep 7, 2013, 10:10 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Elite Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold, BA
Chase Gift Cards

I trust the Frequent Miler. He got the info from Chase on his statement and several people replied affirmatively to his tweet. But pray it is just a rumor.....

Old Sep 8, 2013, 5:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by MountainManDuy
How are you guys adding a pin to these gcs? I cant find out where on gc website to enter it in.
YOu call the # on the sticker that is placed on the front of the card. Not rocket science
Old Sep 8, 2013, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
I certainly hope this was fake information but nonetheless it's a good opportunity to remind everyone to never post card numbers on a public message board.

MileageAddict
WHat I find interesting, according to a poster, that MMS saw it on his CC statement, has ANYONE else seen this on their CC statement??? I sure haven't.
Old Sep 8, 2013, 5:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by lacuadra
I trust the Frequent Miler. He got the info from Chase on his statement and several people replied affirmatively to his tweet. But pray it is just a rumor.....

has any one seen this on their statements? I haven't
Old Sep 8, 2013, 6:05 am

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
WHat I find interesting, according to a poster, that MMS saw it on his CC statement, has ANYONE else seen this on their CC statement??? I sure haven't.
FM, not MMS, saw it on his checking account statement, not his credit card statement
Old Sep 8, 2013, 8:02 am

Programs: Hilton Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Fools Gold
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
See post #1725... But they saw it on their bank statement, not CC statement.
Old Sep 8, 2013, 8:06 am

I ordered GC's last month on August 8th, using 3 of my chase cards. This morning, I was able to order using one card, but when I went to use other two, I got the message, YOUR CARD HAS BEEN USED TOO MANY TIMES FOR ALLOWABLE TIME PERIOD. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

What am I doing wrong? It has ben over 30 days. And funny thing is I was able to order using one CC.
Old Sep 8, 2013, 9:14 am
jyx

anyone has experiences to get refund if one or a few cards didn't arrive (get lost)?
Old Sep 8, 2013, 12:51 pm

Programs: United Plat, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, National Exec Elite
Say, I use this card at a grocery store, can I ask for Cashback to the counter guys?

Does Chase give extra points when I use a particular Chase card?
Old Sep 8, 2013, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by punjabi2
I ordered GC's last month on August 8th, using 3 of my chase cards. This morning, I was able to order using one card, but when I went to use other two, I got the message, YOUR CARD HAS BEEN USED TOO MANY TIMES FOR ALLOWABLE TIME PERIOD. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

What am I doing wrong? It has ben over 30 days. And funny thing is I was able to order using one CC.
I got the same message, I WILL TRY AGAIN LATER.
Old Sep 8, 2013, 2:37 pm

Programs: Bunch of mid-tiers
Originally Posted by jyx
anyone has experiences to get refund if one or a few cards didn't arrive (get lost)?
There is some detail on this throughout the thread. Basically you call the Chase GC phone # and get them to cancel and reissue the cards. Figure on a long phone call.

Make sure you give the cards plenty of time to arrive before doing this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.