Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Wal-Mart, Amex take on banks with Bluebird debit card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wal-Mart, Amex take on banks with Bluebird debit card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2012, 3:26 pm

Programs: AS - MVP75k, Marriott - Titanium, Hertz - PC
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
... is with this cee vee ess thing? are we back to the retarded code-that-is-not-code-about-something-everybody-knows-about again?
I'm new here Just trying to fit in. Saw the "slang" up thread. No hidden agenda by me.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 3:33 pm

... is with this cee vee ess thing? are we back to the retarded code-that-is-not-code-about-something-everybody-knows-about again?
Heheh but it looks like so much fun, I wanna try:

Also in America's Finest City, I noticed that in the cee vee ess located in the academic area of The Jewel that the beans have a few marked spots reserved for them on the GC rack. Alas, I have yet to find them in stock, but always pop by when I visit the overpriced yuppified grocery store next door.

Cheers
Old Nov 26, 2012, 3:37 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by CrownRoyalForever
Heheh but it looks like so much fun, I wanna try:

Also in America's Finest City, I noticed that in the cee vee ess located in the academic area of The Jewel that the beans have a few marked spots reserved for them on the GC rack. Alas, I have yet to find them in stock, but always pop by when I visit the overpriced yuppified grocery store next door.

Cheers
if you do find them at said store, and you feel bad about it afterwards, you can always go across the freeway to the big white building and ask to come inside and pray for your sins.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by Nurse Traveler
I'm new here Just trying to fit in. Saw the "slang" up thread. No hidden agenda by me.
Most of us like the slang so keep it up. Welcome to the forums!!!
Old Nov 26, 2012, 3:48 pm
Formerly known as cagalindo

Programs: Citi AA/HH/TYP Amex SPG/HH & Chase SP/PC
C1.2343023235732 has reloads
Old Nov 26, 2012, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by caGALINDO
C1.2343023235732 has reloads
Did they restock? They were out yesterday.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 3:53 pm

Programs: DL SM, Marriot PLT, Tall guy in need of legroom
LOL, dude I am sorry, trsut me I am just playing the game along with everyone else.

As I previously said, I've re-read thris thread more times than not and kust now knew there's a difference between Reg Vanilla cards and Visa My Vanilla. Kind of annoying they've branded themselves like that as well...and now I need to figure out how to return these or use them.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 4:06 pm

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by QL_714
Most of us like the slang so keep it up.
that's a big assumption
Old Nov 26, 2012, 4:10 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by kdinino
LOL, dude I am sorry, trsut me I am just playing the game along with everyone else.

As I previously said, I've re-read thris thread more times than not and kust now knew there's a difference between Reg Vanilla cards and Visa My Vanilla. Kind of annoying they've branded themselves like that as well...and now I need to figure out how to return these or use them.
Just use them! Prepaid cards are NOT refundable. You're only out the $4.95 fee you paid.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 4:13 pm

that's a big assumption
Since you are one of the very few that complain IMHO I consider it as an accurate statement.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 4:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by QL_714
Since you are one of the very few that complain IMHO I consider it as an accurate statement.
So do I.
And, I won't complain.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
So do I.
And, I won't complain.
Thanks for the update so now that makes two.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by Nurse Traveler

Welcome to FT.^
Old Nov 26, 2012, 4:27 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
So do I.
And, I won't complain.
+1. I am also one of the "silent majority" who find the use of code terms instead of using the real term (like CVS) a bit silly and childish, especially when there is NO secret about CVS to be guarded as a source of VR cards. But I would not ordinarily complain. Does that make 3 now or are there others who now will speak up?
Old Nov 26, 2012, 4:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by DCBob
+1. I am also one of the "silent majority" who find the use of code terms instead of using the real term (like CVS) a bit silly and childish, especially when there is NO secret about CVS to be guarded as a source of VR cards. But I would not ordinarily complain. Does that make 3 now or are there others who now will speak up?
That being said, I do like people posting off topic so that store managers look at our threads and they think we are wasting our time.
I help contribute to that a little bit, I will admit that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.